No announcement yet.

Cotto-The most protected fighter in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
    What a sham Arum has put on with Cotto. Cotto owns Arum his kids! It amazes me that cotto still is YET TO BEAT A CHAMPION!! The only time he's EVER won a championship is when it was vacant and against some nobody. He got ko'd and showed no heart against margarito and he got ko'd and showed no heart against pacman. He wanted out of the ring against margarito and even more against pacman. Now he's going to fight yuri foreman at 154!! what a joke. This guy is the most protected fighter in the sport. If Cotto wasnt with Arum who is as good as it gets making fighters cotto would be just another fighter.
    YOU the joke.. Plastercheato had plaster in his wraps and it can still be uncovered that Pacquiao had steroids in him. 2 losses against 2 cheaters if Pacquiao is proven to be dirty, WHICH can STILL happen. you have the nerve after knowing what phony had in his gloves before Shane to say he didn't use it against Cotto? that was the first time ever he tried to use those wraps and he was unsuccessful? you can be the stupid ****in idiot to believe that, maybe you just a dirty person yourself in your heart and feel sympathy for a fellow dirty cheater..

if this is how you feel then Boxing isn't for you, those 9K+ posts were just a waste of your time because if you think Cotto was protected you brain dead, I'm surprised you can even spell correctly if that's the case, Ricardo Torres wasn't a "protection" fight and neither was Kelson Pinto, Lovemore N'Dou, Demarcus Corley etc.. you SERIOUSLY need to evaluate Cotto better, he has fought more past or present world champions than most other guys today whom aren't already shoe in legends to the Hall Of Fame. you are so ignorant and 1 sided it's baffling to me, I hope the logic you applied in that post is no indication of the kind of logic you apply in your personal life offline because you showed a VERY close minded outlook on this..

Comment

Originally posted by Xcusemymood View Post
      I was gonna ask why does this guy have a football Ave when this is a boxing forum? But then I noticed it was Bailey....although I am still not too happy with my Broncos after being at that Raiders game a few weeks ago.
      lol really denver, jamarcus russell really, i mean damn then losing to the damn chiefs awe man I swear between boxing and the denver broncos i have lost YEARS ON MY LIFE lol

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
        Anybody else think the TS is a dumbass?
        I do.

ts fails to understand that Cotto fought guys that other fighters were avoiding ala margacheato and Clottey. Cotto does not make excuses and does not talk trash. As for 'showing no heart' that is an insult of the basest order and deserves redress.

ts, you are not a boxing fan. You nurture a grudge against Cotto and are probably a margacheato bag hugger. Cotto will likley be a hall of fame inductee eventually...how about margacheato?

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
          lol really denver, jamarcus russell really, i mean damn then losing to the damn chiefs awe man I swear between boxing and the denver broncos i have lost YEARS ON MY LIFE lol
          Yeah I ****ing watched that **** live and almost threw up in my mouth a little bit. Of all the games to go to....

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
            What a sham Arum has put on with Cotto. Cotto owns Arum his kids! It amazes me that cotto still is YET TO BEAT A CHAMPION!! The only time he's EVER won a championship is when it was vacant and against some nobody. He got ko'd and showed no heart against margarito and he got ko'd and showed no heart against pacman. He wanted out of the ring against margarito and even more against pacman. Now he's going to fight yuri foreman at 154!! what a joke. This guy is the most protected fighter in the sport. If Cotto wasnt with Arum who is as good as it gets making fighters cotto would be just another fighter.
            dont know about any of that but he did ducked P Dub.

Comment

cuando vas a reconocerlo? estamos por encima!

Comment

STFU, you sack of ****. Cotto fought Mosley, Judah, Pacquiao, margarito and Clottey in 2 years. How the **** is Cotto protected. Motherfuker you officially don't know **** about boxing.

Margarito is a journeyman with no amateur background who suddenly became a top fighter because he used plaster in his gloves. When they found out he looked like the C level fighter he really was against Mosley.
                Margarito without bricks = Baldomir.

Comment

That's the REAL Margarito.

Comment

TS= transsexual

Comment

Cotto's career may have been guided carefully with matchups that suit his strengths and weaknesses, give him title shots, etc, but that is what good promoters do. Bob has done it for Floyd when he was promoting him, he has also done it for Pacquiao. Its pretty much SOP.

If you're befuddled by that fact, then you need to follow the sport even more.

Be that as it may, even if his career was guided, Cotto was still matched up with very difficult opponents, he's been practically fed to the lions so to speak.

Guided, yes. over-protected, hell no.

Comment

Working...
                      X