Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by la pantera View Post
    According to Chic Pierce of ESPN Conversations

Ok here's the business, Micheal Moorer who was working for the Pacman camp tipped off Mayweather's about Pac's alleged PED use, which is why Mayweather insists on the tests up til fight time. Moorer claims that during training he saw and had knowledge of the trainers cooking up magic juice for Pac, as his questions persisted he was terminated from the camp and no longer part of Team Pacquiao. He then let Mayweather and their camp know about what he knew, which is why they are adament about the tests. Now, if Manny doesn't want to to take the tests and I have a former Heavyweight champion and cornerman from Team Manny telling me this happened, why would I not logically assume that he is ducking the test because he's dirty. Bob Arum, Freddie Roach, Ariza, and Pac all know the deal and why it's this way...which is why now the reason for declining the random testing has went from superstition, to fear of needles, to weakening the body, to now principle. Believe what you want but Mayweather will not concede on this aspect of the negotiations because he does in fact believe Pac is dirty. That being said, this lawsuit filed by Pac's people is going to backfire in a huge way because it's going to bring all these things to the forefront, they should have agreed...shut up, and took the fight. Pac and his people should be ashamed, this is a pitiful day for boxing. Manny has certainly cast a shadow of doubt
    accoring to chic pierce..... who told him that ?... ESPN conversations is a show where men sit around and give their OPINIONS on subjects.. so i wouldnt take that guy's word for it.

Comment

Working...
    X