Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    10 mill / lbs above 147 is justified because floyd cheated jmm... he has a history of cheating on the weigh in.
    So you can justify 10mil, but not random blood testing isn't? Come on man be serious. Think as a boxing fan, not a Pac fan?

Comment

• What now people? It appears that the fight is off at least for now...where are the alleged crusader of "clean sport"--those who keep on saying " oh Manny should sign it for the good of the sport etc..." ? Do your thing now! Call Floyd, GBP and his Team and ask them to file a petiton with the NSAC to make this random blood testing mandatory to all professional boxers...Let's start with the Mosley-Berto fight!!! Mosley has been medically established to have used roids before, so i wonder why it seems to be a non-issue.. If this not done by Floyd's group, i would assume this is only for the show..

Comment

• Alright, whatever. At this stage there's so many other fights and fighters I'd like to see instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post
          F*** off Fraud Gayweather, admit it you are born american COWARD...

Go fight Calderon and Luevano both runner inside the ring..
          Gayweather is not a coward, watch yourself.. He is just afraid.

Comment

10 mill / lbs above 147 is justified because floyd cheated jmm... he has a history of cheating on the weigh in.
            when has Mayweather ever weighed over 147 when fighting in the welter division at a 147 weight limit?..
            ::sigh::

that 10 million penalty clause was not needed..but I guess Pac wanted to make sure, just in case..so they could be on a "Even Level Playing Field"..you know? kinda like what Floyd wanted, requesting the random blood testing

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Eye View Post
              What now people? It appears that the fight is off at least for now...where are the alleged crusader of "clean sport"--those who keep on saying " oh Manny should sign it for the good of the sport etc..." ? Do your thing now! Call Floyd, GBP and his Team and ask them to file a petiton with the NSAC to make this random blood testing mandatory to all professional boxers...Let's start with the Mosley-Berto fight!!! Mosley has been medically established to have used roids before, so i wonder why it seems to be a non-issue.. If this not done by Floyd's group, i would assume this is only for the show..
              And what are you going to do?

Comment

team mayweather and *****s accuse pac of HGH use.

there's 2 threads on the front page that says HGH has never been successfully detected by blood tests.
                HGH is not the only kind PED. It is just one of the many different forms of PEDS that athletes use. Nobody said Pac or any other athelete was specifically using HGH. After all that is what the drug test is for, to test for any of the many forms of PEDS. Pac got everything he requested in the negotiations why couldn't he just take the random tests within the 30 days of the fight. Top Rank and Pac can goo to hell with their smoke screen fights.

Comment

• Manny has never ever tested positive for Peds...

but PBF agreed to everyone of Pacs demands...
                  1. glove size
                  2. ring size
                  3. purse split
                  4. fight date

PBF had "1" demand...
                  1. They both blood test randomly before the fight....

But Floyd ducked???

You mean to tell me, for the chance to make 40 million dollars each, they couldn't agree on cut off date closer than 24 days?

and please spare me the "Manny is a man of principal crap" because he isn't.

Regardless of what is being said by those backing Pac...and i'm not accusing him...at the very very LEAST he looks suspicious...

Comment

• Go to hell Flyod

I'm glad the fight is off. To go ahead with the fight is like giving Floyd $40,000,000. **** that ****, he can go to hell. The Pac don't need Floyd, Floyd needs The Pac. I say to Pac, fight Marquez, Shane then go for yuri FOR the 8th, ( YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE BRAVE AND SKILLED ENOUGH TO DO THIS)win or lose, then retire. And let IRS go after Floyds ass. Now that is a plan.. SUFFER SUCK ASS fLOYD...

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblack View Post
                      So you can justify 10mil, but not random blood testing isn't? Come on man be serious. Think as a boxing fan, not a Pac fan?
                      random blood tests can't detect HGH.

urine tests alone can detect EPO.

I'm a boxing fan.

Originally posted by Eagle Eye View Post
                      What now people? It appears that the fight is off at least for now...where are the alleged crusader of "clean sport"--those who keep on saying " oh Manny should sign it for the good of the sport etc..." ? Do your thing now! Call Floyd, GBP and his Team and ask them to file a petiton with the NSAC to make this random blood testing mandatory to all professional boxers...Let's start with the Mosley-Berto fight!!! Mosley has been medically established to have used roids before, so i wonder why it seems to be a non-issue.. If this not done by Floyd's group, i would assume this is only for the show..
                      yep, floyd, GBP and team mayweather better put up some money to "clean up" the sport or they will look like morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X