Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    If you read it, it appears the judge tried to convice floyd re: the blood, and not Manny taking the tests. hah, seems like the judge is on Mannys side on this.

Now I have to cancel my rooms I had in Vegas for the fight. ****in ******* floyd
    noticed that too....
    and rightly so, any decent judge must be on the side of the truth!

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned,the fight has been off SEVERAL times within a few weeks (sound familiar-think Ricky Hatton and Cotto negotiations with Manny).Maybe I am in denial or shock,but I wouldn't be surprised to see this fight back on-Arum said that they have until the 19th of January to find an opponent for Manny.To me,they have peaked people's interest to the point of absolute frenzy and need to strike while the iron is hot.If they wait too long,the mainstream and often fickle audience will lose it's interest in this fight as it has gained about as much momentum as it can now.
      Until I see that Manny or Floyd has signed with Yuri,Malignaggi,etc-this fight still has hopes for one of Manny/ Floyd's team to cave in and take the offer.
      Let's cross our fingers-lol

Comment

• haha, what a joke floyd mayweather is. shows that he wont fight by the same rules as everybody else. always needs to have some sort of advantage.

Comment

• Ronnie is a crazy ass dude. Does he have no shame? How could he right some **** like that on here? I know what he is but Ive never seen him go as far as he has tonight. He should be ashamed of himself for reporting the story like this

Comment

• .... floyd jr. should be the boxing czar .... he thinks he is boxing .... not just that, he might think boxing is nothing without him .... he's on top of the world of boxing alone .... alone & lonely .... like a god so he comes down & create havoc .... long live floyd jr. .... but then again what's that compared to not fighting manny .... ????

Comment

• Floyd is scared to death of Manny Pacquiao, and for good reason. He would have been dismantled, in short order. This is the best outcome for Floyd. Let him go on and handpick some other B- fighter he can whoop. He dodged a lightening bolt this time. LOL! Manny would have banged that little dude out quicker than he did Hatton. At least Hatton is kind of tough. Floyd is just pretty, and fast. But you gotta be a little more than pretty and fast. Good move Floyd.

IMO,
              TBE

Comment

• Originally posted by jetgeomcx View Post
                noticed that too....
                and rightly so, any decent judge must be on the side of the truth!
                no ,t he judge tried to get them to meet in the middle and the furthest Pacquiao was willing to go was 24 days only after proff was shown he gave blood 24 days prior to a fight before.

24 days is still un reasonable, if u wanted to truly clear your name and profess honestly that you are not on anything. 24 days still gives u plenty enough time to cycle out your PED of choice. Basically, it was no real soultion to make the fight and Arum and his cronies should be ashamed for protecting that Juicer!

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                  24 god damn days??????????????

Come on ppl, we all should see whats really happening here.
                  wat is pacq hiding where he needs at least 24 days without giving his blood to be checked for PEDs and blood doping?
                  every fight last year and this year wont have those tests. you claim that all those fighters have something to hide?

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    every fight last year and this year wont have those tests. you claim that all those fighters have something to hide?
                    Nope just pacquiao! All of those other fighters were not unwilling to take a blood test and especially not unwilling for 40 million $$$$$

Comment

• I like both fighters, but I think Manny should agree to random drug testing up to whenever it will make him look the cleanest. I think this is going to haunt his legacy in the court of public opinion for a while. Especially if he goes up and destroys a titlist at 154. He is going to have to deal with stringet testing sooner or later...might as well be for the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X