Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inxyoxfacex65 View Post
    The problem with this article is that it's biased. The title itself isn't a credible source to gather legit information.
    and ur opinion is legit and credible??

Comment

• "Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!"

it'l be on guys. stop crying lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
        GBP cannot be trusted to do right by Manny...

I would not trust DLH connections in USADA to not tamper or fake the results of the potential random blood test which is not even officially proven to be the solution for catching PED's

PED's such as
        Caffeine
        Ripped Fuel
        Hydroxycut

USADA and GBP were aiming to catch a positive no matter what it took ...
        Manny made the right decision....
        NSAC is the only one to trust in regards to drug testing...
        The same style of drug testing that the other large sports organizations uses ...

And that crap about urine test is outdated ----> GTFOH

The Mayweather camp did offer to use a different organisation to take the blood tests so that post is pretty much irrelevant.

I'm not a huge fan of either but I think it is more unreasonable to refuse a blood test than to ask for one, especially when every expert has confirmed that blood tests would cause no harm to an athlete's performance. So I blame Manny for the fight not happening.

Comment

• As much as I hate to say it, this is all Pac's fault and it's making him look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            scientists assured team mayweather that floyd would be fine... even haymon and schaefer agreed w/ the deal.

too bad floyd is scared and a coward and ducking the fight.

why won't floyd listen to his promoter and advisor?
            He said he's the boss of himself?

Comment

• Well guys, better luck next time!

Comment

• Blood Test Issue

How about an anything goes fight, alow both fighters to use whatever....

Comment

• Originally posted by GameGod View Post
                  Wrong. Firstly, if Pacquiao was using steroids, after the fight would not suffice. Why? Because the only PED which cannot be detected in the urine is the Human Growth Hormone, the purpose of which is to build abnormally large amounts of muscle for the athlete during training. Pacquiao's camp could simply use the Human Growth Hormone for training until about 40 days before the fight (then he can be certain that it will not show up in the blood test which is 30 days before the fight), and then use, perhaps, 20 of the next days to continue building muscle with the Human Growth Hormone. Then, 10 days afterwards, the Human Growth Hormone would have left his system and the after-fight blood test would show up clean. By that time, he would have built up more than enough muscle.

Secondly, even if the after-fight blood test was positive for Pacquiao, it makes no difference. Mayweather Sr. is not willing to let his son go through the fight (which may be career-ending, as it was for Ricky Hatton, De La Hoya and possibly Cotto), only to receive compensation afterwards. After all, he may be severely injured.
                  Then that means blood test taken 48 hrs or 24 hrs before the fight is useless. Pac should be tested 30 to 40 days prior to fight night which i think can be made since pac will agree on it.

Comment

• So the 24 days compromise from Pacquiao which could even turn out to be closer to the fight than a random test, is turned down by Floyd.

Rather than face Pacquaio, Mosely or Malignaggi, with varying contradictory excuses and comments on them all, he fights Matt Hatton.

Absolute joke, Mayweathers have gone down even further, absolute joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeaneyCFC View Post
                      The Mayweather camp did offer to use a different organisation to take the blood tests so that post is pretty much irrelevant.

I'm not a huge fan of either but I think it is more unreasonable to refuse a blood test than to ask for one, especially when every expert has confirmed that blood tests would cause no harm to an athlete's performance. So I blame Manny for the fight not happening.
                      can't blame pac. pac agreed to the retired judge's ruling as did schaefer and haymon.

floyd is the only one who bitched out.

only explanation: floyd never wanted the fight in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X