No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    omg wow...i can say "i think that lady is pregnant"...but she just happens to be fat...would u consider that a defamatory statement? NO...just because a statement was proven false does not mean it's defamatory...if that was the case..then there would be TRILLIONS of defamatory cases.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess it would be defamatory when you demanding her to have a pregnancy test! Just like when you're demanding Pac for additional blood test!

Comment

• Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
      this guy must be guilty as hell, so he's going to spend money on attorney fees when he could just prove them wrong by doing the tests and earning 40million?

something fishy here...
      Uhh, it's Mayweather Sr and whoever else PAC is planning to include in the lawsuit that has to worry about billable hours, the burden of proof is on them.
      Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-26-2009, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
        Uhh, it's Mayweather Sr and whoever else PAC is planning to include in the lawsuit that has to worry about billable hours, the burden of proof is on them.
        uhmmmmm. nope. When you sue someone, the burden is on you, not the defendant.

Comment

• This case is so hilarious I actually want it to happen. Manny is not going to win this case. I'm no lawyer but he's making himself look like an amateur out there. The guy has no case against Mayweather Jr or Golden Boy Promotions, only against Mayweather Sr and that's pushing it.

Comment

• can't wait until ariza has to testify under oath. top rank is in big trouble if it all comes out.i'm sure golden boy and mayweathers high powered lawers will be licking their chops.

Comment

It just makes him look more guilty by not taking the test already. Mayweather is going to take the same test so they are both going to be going through the SAME THING which in my opinion makes it EVEN. Just agree to the test...Make 40 Million, have the biggest and possibly BEST fight of the Century and go about your business.

A court case is way more drawn out, embarrassing, and really pointless. If every boxer cried SLANDER every time an opponent said something about their legacy or livelihood then there wouldn't be any good fights left! Even if the Mayweathers and Golden boy are found guilty, then that still doesn't prove that Manny isn't on steriods. The only way for him to prove to the world that everything is legit with him is to agree to the test and fight the REAL p4p king to seal the legacy.

Manny is one of my favorite boxers and I personally don't think he is on steriods, but he should take the simple test to make everything right. Everyone knows urine tests can't find the new designer PED's and Pacman could easily be taking PED's without his knowledge. Ariza said himself that Pac doesn't know what he takes because he gives it all to him. Pacman wouldn't know what a PED looked like if it was right in front of his face. They even have Creams now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                Stop educating ******s.
                Damn Son getting fed up with the *******s eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
                  Direct quotes from Floyd Mayweather Sr.

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not."

"I know Floyd is the best. But when [your opponent] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt."

I can smell malice from senior a mile away.
                  So where did he say that Pac is using steriods?

Comment

• This is one time I am rooting for Arum...

It's about time! I have been thinking that the Floyd Sr. had slandered Pacman as soon as he mentioned it. This time, I hope the *** (Arum) squashes the Mayweather's like the ****roaches they are. Pacman doesn't need Mayweather. I say **** Mayweather and don't give him any payday. The entire family of Mayweathers are leechs, scumbags, drug dealers and just plain scum of the earth. The boxing world would be a better place if none of them existed...

Comment

• ha pac is a cheat

Comment

Working...
                      X