Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djteo View Post
    chris rock " theres a difference between black people and ******s."

look what u f ucking ******s did to this sport.

this whole site is infected with them, as is the whole sport alltogether. F^CK BOXING
    Why the hell are you on a boxing forum? We don't need you on here, this is for fans of the sport. Not people like you, we don't need you here, goodbye.

Comment

• Mayweathers a genuis.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
        You're shrink now?
        PAC IS ANGRY AS HELL YOU SILLY DUMBASS!!.. hence HE'S BEEN EFFECTED MENTALLY!! .

Comment

• sue the crackhead

Comment

• The only people he could sue are Floyd Senior and Malignaggi. Even then, I doubt he will.

Comment

• This news made my day.

I hope the Mayweathers ends up broke on this one.LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by pac oww View Post
                sue the crackhead
                It seams like some people on this forum who think Manny has a case for defamation of character, or slander. Seem to be the same people refering to the Mayweather's as crack heads. Without any proof, of anyone of them using crack or any other illegal drugs. Now I know Floyd Sr doing prison time. But are you not defaming one party, in the process of trying to prove defamation to another party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  This is a ***** move.
                  Why? Pacquiao is 100% justified. If one of your co-workers went around telling everybody that you're a cross-dressing ****, what would you do? Blowing it off would be the mature thing to do, I suppose, but what if it affected your career advancement? Would you still just blow it off? The Mayweathers and GBP have done serious damage to Pacquiao's reputation with their b.s., unfounded slander. Most knowledgeable boxing fans understand that Manny's position is perfectly reasonable (he has not refused blood tests, just the random schedule), but many other uninformed fans have bought right into the notion that Manny MUST be a cheater, simply because the Mayweather's say so. Even if Pac were to give into Floyd's requests, a week later Leonard Ellerbe would demand that Manny take a lie detector test to PROVE that he isn't taking anything else that the blood tests didn't detect. Of course, if Manny refused, half of BoxingScene would declare that his refusal only proves he's taking something else. **** Floyd and his fans. I hope they don't even fight. The world knows that Floyd needs Manny MUCH more than Manny needs Floyd.

Comment

• Finally. Not sure what took so long.

Comment

• this is all garbage. they will fight.its easy work for floyd the real p4p king money mayweather and a huge payday for both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X