Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Manny all the best in this. Mutha****a been snitched by Maywhether and his mob, i hope justice prevails to these cowards.

Comment

• Arum has been involved in the sport of boxing a very long time,he knows what's going on..He knows that pacquiao can't beat mayweather doesn't matter on roids or not.

Arum can't let pacquiao face floyd because a pacquiao loss would be the end to Arum,pacquiao is the biggest money source he's got.

Remember on 24/7 when he said; santiago knows cotto better as a fighter and does a better job with him than freddy does with pacquiao,statements like this show you how sneaky the old man is..and of course bringing floyd to court would take away the attention of pacquiao ..like they say offense is the best defense.

Comment

• Morons who sided with the Gayweathers/GBP must now show the "Burden of Proof" that Pac is guilty of taking on "HGH/Steroids or Chemical induced Chicken Adobo." The courts will certainlly favor Pac in a slander/libel/oral defamation case because this idiot's did not present any single piece of evidence. The Gayweather's will be found guilty, go to jail or community service, and will en up Bankcrupt.

Comment

• I posted on other thread, I know legally he can sue but I just want you all to remember that according to Ariza PAC doesn´t know what he gives him!??...it´s worst every day...So how can PAC say he´s clean, just because he passes the same tests that SSM??!!, with no random test or blood tests...he may beleive so, BUT REALITY IS HE DOESN´T KNOW WHAT HE TAKES!

Comment

• LOL!!!

You clowns make me laugh. Ooooooooooo, they're gonna sue, Ooooooooooo. The Mayweathers are shaking in their boots now. LOL!!!!

Just like a little ***** calling the cops. "I'm gonna call the authorities on you" (that's what bitches call the cops, authorities).

Manny ain't gangsta. If he was who everyone claimed he was he would have told Floyd "Once I'm done taking your ***** ass tests I'm gonna beat your ass so bad you gonna wish I would've failed so they would have cancelled the fight."

But what does he do, he called the cops. LOL!!!!

Comment

• i can't wait for the mayweather high powered lawyers get ariza's ass up on the stand under oath. everything will come out or he's going to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
                i can't wait for the mayweather high powered lawyers get ariza's ass up on the stand under oath. everything will come out or he's going to jail.
                And, what exactly is coming out?

Comment

• ere goes the pac **** sucker jrosales. the one who was hating on pac before the cotto fight then switch back afterwards.

Comment

• Pacquiao looks guilty as hell if he's resorting to suing them. Probably the only way out of this testing ordeal.

Comment

• this guy must be guilty as hell, so he's going to spend money on attorney fees when he could just prove them wrong by doing the tests and earning 40million?

something fishy here...

Comment

Working...
                      X