No announcement yet.

Calzaghe fans are in damage control; legacy shattered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

The same old bull**** being spouted with absolutely no substance behind it.
    No substance? He justified his opinion fully. And i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianDragon View Post
      you take note of what frank warren says?

He ****s on Ricky Hatton and Joe because they left him.
      So that makes him a liar ?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        His resume took a hit but that doesn't mean his resume is just garbage now...its not Kessler will never fight again...
        I agree with this, Kessler could bounce back. Hopefully he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          actually that was another low blow. your balls are a part of your body so i guess you could call it a body shot. hey at least you are coming up with new tricky ways to lie and deceive people.

At the 2.40min mark in the video round 11. Not a low blow, a left body shot, Hopkins should have been docked a point for faking another low blow and getting a breather. I mean that is great from Hopkins, an ATG, having to resort to faking low blow after low blow just to last 12 rounds against a bum like Calzaghe. I wonder why Hopkins has never done that in any of his previous 49 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post

At the 2.40min mark in the video round 11. Not a low blow, a left body shot, Hopkins should have been docked a point for faking another low blow and getting a breather. I mean that is great from Hopkins, an ATG, having to resort to faking low blow after low blow just to last 12 rounds against a bum like Calzaghe. I wonder why Hopkins has never done that in any of his previous 49 fights.
            he doesn't even throw the left you blind fool. he throws a right hand right into his balls. even with video evidence you are seeing things that aren't there. simply amazing. are you listening to the biased commentators? "i didn't see a low blow" but then his next sentence is "he had his back to us" idiots

even in a calzaghe highlight vid you can't find any clean punches haha
            Last edited by daggum; 11-23-2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              he doesn't even throw the left you blind fool. he throws a right hand right into his balls. even with video evidence you are seeing things that aren't there. simply amazing.
              Look at my previous posts, you will see I am not a Calzaghe fan, but you're just making up bull**** to excuse Hopkins.
              I was a Hopkins fan but what sealed Hopkins doom in the Calzaghe fight was when Bernard was crawling around faking a low blow and calling the ref to take a point away from Calslappy .I don't know about anyone else but i found it cringe worthy to watch when such a tough guy like Hopkins would pull such an underhanded trick, surely he didn't think that he was gonna win with **** like that? And then on top of that we had all that huggin and holding from Bernard, what was all that about for 12 rounds, he didn't need to do it against Winky, Tarver and Pavlik did he.

Comment

• Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
                Look at my previous posts, you will see I am not a Calzaghe fan, but you're just making up bull**** to excuse Hopkins.
                I was a Hopkins fan but what sealed Hopkins doom in the Calzaghe fight was when Bernard was crawling around faking a low blow and calling the ref to take a point away from Calslappy .I don't know about anyone else but i found it cringe worthy to watch when such a tough guy like Hopkins would pull such an underhanded trick, surely he didn't think that he was gonna win with **** like that? And then on top of that we had all that huggin and holding from Bernard, what was all that about for 12 rounds, he didn't need to do it against Winky, Tarver and Pavlik did he.

let's break it down. hopkins is in the corner and calzaghe throws a wild left which misses by miles. hopkins then grabs calzaghe's left hand so i dont know how he can land any "lefts to the body" the ref then yells stop. calzaghe throws 2 little rights that land on hopkins side. because of the camera angle we can't tell exactly where they land but they appear to land well low. guess you have secret x-ray vision where you can see where the camera doesn't show. all this is inconsequential because when a ref yells stop you dont throw any more punches but calzaghe did anyway breaking the rules

so let me get this straight a punch that looks well low that is thrown after the ref says stop is a knockdown? you say hopkins should get docked a point? why shouldn't calzaghe get docked a point for throwing low blows and punches after the break?

trying to argue using facts is futile against someone with the cranial capacity such as yourself.
                Last edited by daggum; 11-23-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• I can't stand Joe Calzaghe to be honest. The guy is a douche bag to the fullest. He came on an interview and told Floyd to fight the best which he needs to, I agree with that. But what was Joe doing all those years fighting guys like Mario Viet and Tocker Pudwill? His resume is horrible. If Kessler doesn't go on to do anything meaningful than Joe shouldn't be in the top 100 of all time since he makes his whole career revolve around that fight.

And yeah, a prime Bernard Hopkins would've killed Calzaghe. His own dad was screaming at him and cursing him telling him he needed a knockout. And in the process of the scorecards being read he looked up at the ceiling with his hands on top of his head knowing that Hopkins neutralized his style and made him look like **** while Hopkins fought one of the worst fights of his life with a thyroid condition.

Here are the biased European posters' double standards. They say Joe is a great fighter because of that win over Kessler, but Mikkel couldn't even spar for weeks before that fight. But then they blame Kessler's loss on to Ward on the cut caused by the head butt. You guys need to apply all this across the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    No he doesn't. Try again.
                    Yeha true, Calzaghe didn't. His pathetic fanbase did. Over and over and over and over and over again. "He beat kessler".'

As I and many other asked over the years repeatedly: WHO HAS KESSLER BEATEN.

Calzaghe fangirls would make up excuses, pretend they were Kessler fans blah blah blah. Always said Kessler was his best win (except for the few ******s that thought 43 year old Hopkins or Corpse of Roy were hahahaaa).

As Hopkins said "KASSLARRR? WHO IS KASSLARRRR?"

Comment

• Slappy, you need to listen to your pappy. You need this KO to beat this 43 year old man. But you can't because your cat woman style is so crappy.

Comment

Working...
                      X