Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe fans are in damage control; legacy shattered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Joe and I think he was a very good fighter but there is no doubt his legacy took a serious beating the other night. I put Kess up there as his second biggest win and Kess getting beaten so badly the other night is not a good thing for Joe's resume. That is without doubt.

Comment

• Hmmm ... more keyboard warriors hating on the bandwagon.

Weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
        "Hater" makes a thread bashing someone. Hope it's not long before he is banned.
        All you Pac bitches do is bash Floyd. You mutha fu*ks have done nothing but critisize Floyd and he's way more legit than Cal.

Comment

• You can do that to almost anyones resume you know?

Comment

• His resume took a hit but that doesn't mean his resume is just garbage now...its not Kessler will never fight again...

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you count ko wins over complete bums as notable wins? figures. last time he fought someone decent he lost. twice in fact. he can beat all the bums he wants he was finished.
              I count a win as a win. I didnt say those wins were over great opponents.

Yes, Eubank lost to a decent fighter in Collins, but Calzaghe's win over Eubank somehow doesnt count?

Good win for the young Calzaghe over a very game Eubank.

Watch the fight.

Comment

don't you usually have to land punches to stop someone? well maybe not if you've seen some of calzaghe's "ko's"
                Hopkins faked a low blow in round 11. (just for the ******s like you I'm not talking about round 10 when he got his 5 minute break so he could last 12 rounds)
                In round 11 Hopkins faked a low blow after a left body punch by Calzaghe that hurt him. Yes that's right Calzaghe punched him (he punched him a lot to the body throughout the fight but ******s like you only seem to think head shots count as landed punches).

Comment

yes it was unfortunate hopkins didn't have his normal trainer for the winky and calzaghe fights. both fights he looked terrible in. let's see how well calzaghe does without enzo. oh wait he's too scared to even fly on a plane without his daddy. fight canceled.

if a guy with parkinsons could see hopkins was winning what kind of diseases do you think the judges had?
                  Even Enzo thought Joe lost to Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSamurai View Post
                    Calzaghes resume=Hopkins resume, if Hopkins is a atg than Calzaghe is one too.
                    The most ridiculous statement made thus far. You can't be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
                      Hopkins faked a low blow in round 11. (just for the ******s like you I'm not talking about round 10 when he got his 5 minute break so he could last 12 rounds)
                      In round 11 Hopkins faked a low blow after a left body punch by Calzaghe that hurt him. Yes that's right Calzaghe punched him (he punched him a lot to the body throughout the fight but ******s like you only seem to think head shots count as landed punches).
                      actually that was another low blow. your balls are a part of your body so i guess you could call it a body shot. hey at least you are coming up with new tricky ways to lie and deceive people.

Comment

Working...
                      X