Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The very SIMPLE reason Fury CANNOT defeat Usyk in a rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very SIMPLE reason Fury CANNOT defeat Usyk in a rematch.

There's one reason, disregard all tactics, weights etc.

He doesn't belive he can beat Usyk.

That's it.

That's all she wrote.

He didn't belive it on the build up for this fight which is why he dragged his heels on it for so long, was stressed out all during the build up, behaving erratically and wouldn't look Usyk in the eyes.

It's just that simple guys.

And now he actually HAS lost, it's going to be even worse, because at least in the first fight he could think "well maybe Usyk isn't that good"

Now he KNOWS how good he is, how do you think his confidence is going to be now?

You can get fairly decent odds on Usyk in a rematch and I'd get on them now because they will widen up massively I belive.

None of us know what’s inside Fury’s head. And that fight was very close, all except for the ninth round. If anything, I would say that if Tyson ever had any doubts they’ve been removed.

Comment

With all due respect; Tyson Fury was beating Usyk up until the eighth round.

I Had Fury up by three points by then. I had him winning 5 rounds to 2 after 7 rounds had been completed.

It’s just that Usyk wanted it a lot more than Tyson did. That’s all.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 05-27-2024, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

That's it.

That's all she wrote.

He didn't belive it on the build up for this fight which is why he dragged his heels on it for so long, was stressed out all during the build up, behaving erratically and wouldn't look Usyk in the eyes.

And now he actually HAS lost, it's going to be even worse, because at least in the first fight he could think "well maybe Usyk isn't that good"

Now he KNOWS how good he is, how do you think his confidence is going to be now?

You can get fairly decent odds on Usyk in a rematch and I'd get on them now because they will widen up massively I belive.
        Well, Fury knows the Saudi's won't soil their reputation, with PED cheaters and a man who has had points taken away five times in the past. You know things Fury's used in the past. He can't use them on their watch.

Usyk does stand there to be clinched...I tried to tell the Fury fans this.

Fury was in his best shape ( for him ) and very motivated for the fist fight. Doubt his shape and metal resolve will be as good IF there is a re-match.

Comment

Body language experts said fury was worried. But maybe fury was surprised he was taming usyk in middle rounds, then lost focus

Comment

I'll have to agree with OP here.

Fury lacked confidence going into it. I think rumours he was knocked down in sparring may well be true. He was VERY reluctant to throw the right hand. He always squares on when he does and is open to the counter. Definite tactic to not throw it. I think he was probably caught by a lot of them in the lead up v southpaws.

When the bell rings he's in full reverse despite being HUGE. His whole demeanor was of reluctance. Even the fact he was in shape is a give away itself. He took Usyk more seriously than his personality pre-Usyk would suggest.

Having said that... between all the clowing around and kidology, he looked impressed with himself in those middle rounds and started to believe in himself with those uppercuts. He did build confidence.
            Obviously it all came crashing down, and other than uppercuts, it's hard for him to look back and see any other signs of success.

Anyway, not sure he has any belief v southpaws at all, never mind Usyk.

Obviously losing to Ngannou and struggling with him in southpaw would've been a huge knock too after the way AJ dealt with him.
            Last edited by M312; 05-27-2024, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

That's it.

That's all she wrote.

Might be something to this. Weird out or character behaviour at the face off. Not looking opponent in the eye is a red flag. Like a fighter changing their hairstyle lol

Comment

- - Ain’t no secret Blubber aging badly as Francis showed us.

Will he hang on to stink up boxing like Vander did?

Comment

The only reason Fury cannot beat Usyk is because of what he says and does outside the ring which is greatly impacting his fights. Too much talking crap and showboating is not going to help him at all.

Comment

After those scorecards, he should have gained some confidence now. I had him losing 9 rounds, yet he won on one judge’s scorecard, and lost narrowly on the other two. This means he just needs to try a little harder, just a little. To get the decision.

For Usyk on the other hand, he now knows what he’s up against on the scorecards and he needs to make sure he wins every single round. As a matter of fact, he needs to go for the KO next time.
                    SugarDeanC*ntly SugarDeanC*ntly likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X