No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce And Derek Chisora Meet At The O2 In July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    I love DelBoy. Probably my favorite fighter since he faced off against Klitschko so many years ago.

I wish he would hang up the gloves but everything that involves stepping into the ring can be a strange addiction for some fighters. I think Derek just loves the limelight and the scrap too much to let go.

Unless Joyce is completely used up, I can't imagine this faded version of Chisora winning this. There will be plenty of violence which will please the fans. War Chisora!!!
    Yeah.... I am with you. Chisora is the rare fighter who has FOUGHT. Pick a name, he has probably been in there with him and several of them twice. He is has had such the career he has stories to tell. I hope this ends it for him. He has nothing left to prove and very little left to give. I just like him too much to see him descend into a shell of a man.
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Chisora still fighting is getting kinda depressing
      club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Dubois is probably fighting for ibf next and jj who crushed him is in this b side match...absurd
        Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Love both these guys. I'll watch, and I'll probably enjoy it.

But it's a pointless fight. Apart from the fact that people will enjoy it.

I'm surprised this is all that Joyce can get. Let's not forget plenty had him in the top 3/4 before Zhang. Amazing how his and Parker's careers have gone since their fight.

Presume this means it's all over for Joe. Maybe even both retire afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Is Chisora poor or something? I'll never understand why boxers beat themselves into brain damage.
            Boxing is like drug, being fight fit is better then drugs and boxing is a fun sport to do too

Comment

Love me some Del Boy, but he really looked faded against Washington, definitely think all the wars have caught up to him, but he'll get one more. Joyce will really wear him down for a lot of punishment imo, but I also think Chisora will get his pound of flesh in this one. Don't think Chisora hits hard enough to take Joyce out, but he can definitely find that chin easily with his overhand rights and I bet this is another fight that will take a lot out of Joyce, while probably taking everything out of Chisora.

Comment

I like watching Chisora. but these guys are gonna keep putting him in with these guys and get him really hurt. didn't sound good the other day when I seen him on that Saudi card. way of the world I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter
                  Two slow, plodding, old heavies, that block punches with their face, and both are on the slow downhill grade.
                  Man you Brits will get behind anything.
                  how dare they watch sport for entertainment!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Joe gets smoked by Kabayel, he's too easy to hit. I'm not a fan of Chisora fighting anybody half decent at this point in his career but Agit would be a step too far for Joyce. If he can't show a little more defense, or start quicker and KO his opponents in the first 3 or 4 rounds, he has no chance against the top 10.
                    JJ hasn't beaten as many, if not more prospects than Kabayel. He'll Dubois is better than anyone Agit has beaten. I think it'd be a good fight while it lasted

Comment

When will they stop pushing Chisora the punching bag? I get it, they want gatekeepers but I have zero interest in watching him fight.
                      theface07 theface07 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X