Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma - Stevenson please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see lomenchnko Stevenson, it’s just if lomenchenko plans on fighting tank after he needs to move extremely fast since he’s getting old. It’s now or never, maybe tank first to be safe he doesn’t age too much. Then, if he wins Stevenson as a fair well fight to cement his legacy as an atg.

Comment

None of these fights are going happen unless Loma starts looking bad.

Comment

Why not Tank and Shakur ???
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Stevenson controls distance to well for Loma… Loma was reluctant to engage Teo and Devin, will be the same versus Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            People say they want the best fighting the best. These are the 2 best LW’s in the world. They should be fighting.

People criticize Tank daily until its time to discuss Shakur v Loma. Then suddenly its Tank who should be fighting either rather than them fighting each other.

Makes no sense.

There is no reason shakur didn’t fight last night other than Bob protecting Loma.

Gives some bum the Shakur fight. No wonder Shakur is leaving TR.
            Its just that if the Tank fight can be made, it seems more exciting and suspenseful. No on wants to watch Shakur even if he is talented because he doesn't have much pop and has an unappealing style. He is fast becoming the Winky Wright of his day.

Comment

I get that Shakur is a massive talent, but he’s so boring. Tank is a more appealing scrap from a fan-friendly perspective. We all know Shakur will run the three minute mile to a decision. At least Davis will engage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                People say they want the best fighting the best. These are the 2 best LW’s in the world. They should be fighting.

People criticize Tank daily until its time to discuss Shakur v Loma. Then suddenly its Tank who should be fighting either rather than them fighting each other.

Makes no sense.

There is no reason shakur didn’t fight last night other than Bob protecting Loma.

Gives some bum the Shakur fight. No wonder Shakur is leaving TR.
                I think people just want to see Tank fight someone who is an actual risk to beat him. I like Davis and I'm a fan but he hasn't really challenged himself all that much at this stage of his career. His two bets moments are Pedraza and Garcia.

Tank and Loma are a better matchup of styles in my opinion. Loma's physical limitations and Shakur's skillsets are a bad matchup for the Ukrainian.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

If Loma couldn't get a fair shake vs Haney, you don't need to be genius to know how the scores would be slanted vs Stevenson.

Loma vs Tank, better late than never.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                    I personally find Loma - Tank more appealing.
                    I find almost anybody vs anybody more appealling than shakur vs anybody. But if somebody would catch shakur, it could be loma.
                    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                      I’d rather see Lomachenko vs Tank, or even vs Navarrete.
                      I like v Navarette a lot. Both very unique styles that have won them much success because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X