Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Aims to Go Through Hrgovic Like 'a Hot Knife Through Butter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DDD has all the tools to beat Hype-Job Hrgovic .... The problem is between the ears... Twice a quitter, always a quitter ... Hrgovic by quittiing ...
    Last edited by Superbee; 05-10-2024, 06:10 PM.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Man, do some research.

Why did Zhang get IBF final eliminator fight with Hrgovic at first place? Because many guys refused it. Ruiz, Hunter, Ortiz, Parker, to name a few.

You are trashing Hrgovic all the time, but you don`t even know basics.

BTW, Hrgovic against anybody at hw is 50-50.
      I like that you think Parker was scared of Hrgovic and then went on to fight Wilder.

I looked at Hrogivic's record that is all the research anyone ever needs to do. Name Hrgovic's 3 best wins apart from Zhang?

And I'm not trashing him at all. That statement alone is proof you are just a Hrgovic fanboy. I've never said he is a bad fighter. Looks like a good tough fighter.

Comment

Dubois should have a KO win over usyk, it wasn't low.

But the rest of that fight showed the other side of Dubois. He's just not a fighter when the going gets tough. Twice now he's looked for a way out and he's still relatively young. So that's just who he is.

He can be dangerous, no doubt. I think Hrgovic has looked lacklustre for a while now and wouldn't be shocked if Dubois stopped him.

That said, I expect Hrgovic to be aware that Dubois is a dangerous fighter offensively and will be switched on. I think he takes Dubois into deep waters and gets him out late.

I think Hrgovic will have some shaky moments though. I don't rate Hrgovic that highly but I think he's good enough to win this one.

I've got it 60/40 in favour of Hrgovic, but won't be surprised by any outcome.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 05-14-2024, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Sh^t talking DDD is becoming one of my emerging favorite mfers. Something about a dude who looks like they never talk sh^t talking sh^t is fooking hilarious to me.

That said I favor Filip but I do think this is a winnable fight for DDD.

Comment

Hrgovic by a KO.

And yeah, I think Hrgovic has at least 50% chance against anybody.

lets not pretend like Joshua, Fury, Usyk are some killers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I like that you think Parker was scared of Hrgovic and then went on to fight Wilder.
              Parker is not scared of anybody. But the truth is he refused this fight twice. I don`t blame him, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I looked at Hrogivic's record that is all the research anyone ever needs to do. Name Hrgovic's 3 best wins apart from Zhang?

And I'm not trashing him at all. That statement alone is proof you are just a Hrgovic fanboy. I've never said he is a bad fighter. Looks like a good tough fighter.
                You should check his amateur record, it is 60-10 and most of his loses are split decisions that could go in his favor. I know his mentality and he will KO DDD. He is a real dog. Never quits. Can take big shots. Can KO most of them. And most of his opponents make step back when they feel his power.

Regarding Parker, he did not accept to fight Hrgovic and that is a fact, not only once. Wilder is washed out, for me bigger suprise was that he accepted to fight ZZ, that was a real challenge for Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Dubois should have a KO win over usyk, it wasn't low.

But the rest of that fight showed the other side of Dubois. He's just not a fighter when the going gets tough. Twice now he's looked for a way out and he's still relatively young. So that's just who he is.

He can be dangerous, no doubt. I think Hrgovic has looked lacklustre for a while now and wouldn't be shocked if Dubois stopped him.

That said, I expect Hrgovic to be aware that Dubois is a dangerous fighter offensively and will be switched on. I think he takes Dubois into deep waters and gets him out late.

I think Hrgovic will have some shaky moments though. I don't rate Hrgovic that highly but I think he's good enough to win this one.

I've got it 60/40 in favour of Hrgovic, but won't be surprised by any outcome.
                  DDD has no mentality of a winner. He has all that he need to be on top but he has no mentality. Regarding Hrgovic, guys that spared him are saying that he is in best shape ever. There will be no shaky moments this time because this is to be or not to be for him. If he loses to DDD he is just average boxer then...

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

You should check his amateur record, it is 60-10 and most of his loses are split decisions that could go in his favor. I know his mentality and he will KO DDD. He is a real dog. Never quits. Can take big shots. Can KO most of them. And most of his opponents make step back when they feel his power.

Regarding Parker, he did not accept to fight Hrgovic and that is a fact, not only once. Wilder is washed out, for me bigger suprise was that he accepted to fight ZZ, that was a real challenge for Parker.
                    I think he will beat DDD too. But it is also true that DDD is one of his best opponents. If can beat these guys so easily - why all those bums? Look at Joe Joyce. Didn't waste any time taking on tough fighters

Wilder has lost to two people his whole career and has stopped every other guy he has ever fought. How is he washed out? Same Wilder there always was. Was just inactive too long. Wilder was always going to lose when he fought a live guy at some point.

You are just saying that because Parker beat him. Wilder *could* knock Zhang out. Joshua put Zhang down in their amateur fight. Wilder has more power. Wilder may not be the best boxer but he is very fast. Zhang is almost 60 now too

Comment

A good fight. I rate both as very good prospects but neither as a real threat to the top 3 at the moment. They could be future champions but not ones that will reign for a long time. Hrgovic hasn't fought a good live boxer (save Zhang who is old) while Dubois has taken the knee twice. Whoever wins on June 1 loses to Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X