Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Aims to Go Through Hrgovic Like 'a Hot Knife Through Butter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Sounds like excuses to me. We don't give passes to other fighters who use that tired excuse

How come he has taken 7 years from the start of his pro career to Daniel Dubois? Something def went wrong there considering his amateur pedigree. Joshua took 3 years until his first title fight. He was fighting 4-7 times a year

At least DDD is a step up from his recent opponents. I will give him that
    He got his chance for title fight. But the asked him to step aside to make undisputed possible. So he did, now again he should step aside for rematch. After rematch he should probably step aside for 3rd fight.

And you know very well that top 15 guys avoided him. Even for IBF eliminator fight no one wanted to face him. But no need to repeat my self again.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

He got his chance for title fight. But the asked him to step aside to make undisputed possible. So he did, now again he should step aside for rematch. After rematch he should probably step aside for 3rd fight.

And you know very well that top 15 guys avoided him. Even for IBF eliminator fight no one wanted to face him. But no need to repeat my self again.
      Lucky Daniel Dubois was brave enough to face him. People are always praising him for his bravery and he has showed it again now fighting this monster Hrgovic who has beaten all the greats like Zhang and er... and er... and er.... and er....some other guys

Comment

Lucky Daniel Dubois was brave enough to face him. People are always praising him for his bravery and he has showed it again now fighting this monster Hrgovic who has beaten all the greats like Zhang and er... and er... and er.... and er....some other guys
        Funny you are the same guy praising Wilder fir losing every round to Parker.

You have problems only with Hrgovic.
        ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Sounds like excuses to me. We don't give passes to other fighters who use that tired excuse

How come he has taken 7 years from the start of his pro career to Daniel Dubois? Something def went wrong there considering his amateur pedigree. Joshua took 3 years until his first title fight. He was fighting 4-7 times a year

At least DDD is a step up from his recent opponents. I will give him that
          Ok man are you serious?

You compare golden boy Joshua..who was made to be a star, with Hrgovic?
          ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Funny you are the same guy praising Wilder fir losing every round to Parker.

You have problems only with Hrgovic.
            Please quote me. I'm pretty sure I have never praised Wilder for losing every round against PArker.

Wilder's record was never great and he was unproven for a while. But now we know how good he is - he has beaten the no.6 in Ortiz, fought the number 1 (at the time) in Fury 3 times and also fought Parker and has beaten the champion Stiverne. Please don't compare a proven fighter with an unproven guy.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Ok man are you serious?

You compare golden boy Joshua..who was made to be a star, with Hrgovic?
              You have become a Hrgovic parody account. The new Nash

Comment

You have become a Hrgovic parody account. The new Nash
                He is just telling you facts. Also fact is that you really dislike Hrgovic. But with time you will start to respect him.

Comment

He is just telling you facts. Also fact is that you really dislike Hrgovic. But with time you will start to respect him.
                  Lol I don't dislike him. I said he is a good fighter. You have just become a crazy fanboy who needs everyone to like your guy as much as you do.

I just need fighters to be proven. I gave Wilder hell before he stepped up. If you are that good as a fighter - then why you fighting bums?

And no I don't believe that everyone is scared of Hrgovic. If Dubois is the one to face the "beast" then the beast is not scaring many people!

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                    DDD is doomed
                    Try again! HRGOVIC does not have the skills of DDD.

Comment

Now od all different thanks to Turki and Saudi money. Before there was no Turki and Saudi money. Now they all want to fight due that.

Hrgovic is building his carrer and now he is im position for big fights. As I wrote, wait and see who he will fight in the future after DDD. Next one is Joshua is September.
                      Joshua, Fury, Wilder stc..no one has bih and hard opponents in their 15-20 first matches. If you are following boxing you should know that.

But nevermind, you just dont like Hrgovic and after he KO DDD you will claim that DDD is also nobody.
                      Now you can eat your own sht and puke with all that crap you spewed in one thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X