Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Aims to Go Through Hrgovic Like 'a Hot Knife Through Butter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post

Come on man. You know how boxing works. No one wanted to fight Hrgovic. There was no money and he was big risk for all. Also he is from small country.... there is no market valute.

Joe Joyce is from GB. Completly different story...

Wilder has lost focus, after he lost to Fury he is not the same. ZZ Will destroy him and ZZ is hard to KO. I do not see how he can hurt ZZ.
    I know how boxing works - most fighters get fed bums and then claim no one wanted to fight them lol. Kind of seems like no one wanted to fight Tyson Fury either - he has only managed 2 top-10 fighters in 8 years. Uysk was scared of him too and kept running away which forced Fury to fight a MMA guy.

Same with Wilder too - only a 40 year old Ortiz and a fat retired Fury would fight him until Parker came forward. Everyone else was too scared.

I don't believe any of it.

Like I said Joshua put Zhang down in their amateur fight and KO'd Joyce in one round. Wilder hits harder than AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I know how boxing works - most fighters get fed bums and then claim no one wanted to fight them lol. Kind of seems like no one wanted to fight Tyson Fury either - he has only managed 2 top-10 fighters in 8 years. Uysk was scared of him too and kept running away which forced Fury to fight a MMA guy.

Same with Wilder too - only a 40 year old Ortiz and a fat retired Fury would fight him until Parker came forward. Everyone else was too scared.

I don't believe any of it.

Like I said Joshua put Zhang down in their amateur fight and KO'd Joyce in one round. Wilder hits harder than AJ.
      Listen, Hrgovic had 17 fights, Fury 34, Wilder 43... Let's see when Hrgovic will have 25 fights did he do cherry picking or he fought real live guys, top guys. Ok..and them make a conclusion who is who. In this moment you can not compared him with them.

Usyk scared...you are really delusional. Fury was FAT lazy piece of sh*** and did everything to stay "champion" without fighting serious opponents. Usyk forced Fury to fight MMA guys??? Like there is no other top 10 guys who would fight Fury? Come on and get serious... forced Fury to fight MMA ..poor Fury, I feel for him and his suffering...

Comment

Listen, Hrgovic had 17 fights, Fury 34, Wilder 43... Let's see when Hrgovic will have 25 fights did he do cherry picking or he fought real live guys, top guys. Ok..and them make a conclusion who is who. In this moment you can not compared him with them.

Usyk scared...you are really delusional. Fury was FAT lazy piece of sh*** and did everything to stay "champion" without fighting serious opponents. Usyk forced Fury to fight MMA guys??? Like there is no other top 10 guys who would fight Fury? Come on and get serious... forced Fury to fight MMA ..poor Fury, I feel for him and his suffering...
        I was being sarcastic. Everyone wants to fight Fury. But somehow he manages a couple of top-10 guys in 8 years....

Take Zhang out (who was old and still unproven really at the time he fought him) and Hrgovic's last 4 opponents are Demsey McKean (Who?) and Mark De Mori (Who?), Emir Ahmatovic (who?) and Marko Radonjic (who?).

Also by your logic that everyone is scared of Hrgovic - Daniel Dubois must be the bravest fighter out there.

Comment

I definitely think Duboius could win this. He's a heavy hitter, way better feet, endurance and punch output than Zang. AND he has youth and newfound confidence. Hrgovic is stiff and straight ahead but tough as nails and strong.
          Last edited by Damn Wicked; 05-18-2024, 05:37 AM.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Everyone wants to fight Fury. But somehow he manages a couple of top-10 guys in 8 years....

Take Zhang out (who was old and still unproven really at the time he fought him) and Hrgovic's last 4 opponents are Demsey McKean (Who?) and Mark De Mori (Who?), Emir Ahmatovic (who?) and Marko Radonjic (who?).

Also by your logic that everyone is scared of Hrgovic - Daniel Dubois must be the bravest fighter out there.
            Now od all different thanks to Turki and Saudi money. Before there was no Turki and Saudi money. Now they all want to fight due that.

Hrgovic is building his carrer and now he is im position for big fights. As I wrote, wait and see who he will fight in the future after DDD. Next one is Joshua is September.
            Joshua, Fury, Wilder stc..no one has bih and hard opponents in their 15-20 first matches. If you are following boxing you should know that.

But nevermind, you just dont like Hrgovic and after he KO DDD you will claim that DDD is also nobody.

Comment

Now od all different thanks to Turki and Saudi money. Before there was no Turki and Saudi money. Now they all want to fight due that.

Hrgovic is building his carrer and now he is im position for big fights. As I wrote, wait and see who he will fight in the future after DDD. Next one is Joshua is September.
              Joshua, Fury, Wilder stc..no one has bih and hard opponents in their 15-20 first matches. If you are following boxing you should know that.

But nevermind, you just dont like Hrgovic and after he KO DDD you will claim that DDD is also nobody.
              There's fighters who have done more than Hrgovic who deserve shots. Joshua 100% deserved his fight against Charles Martin. That's all I know. But that was a fight for a small title against a fighter with a worse record than Joshua. Martin only won the title because his opponent injured his knee and had to retire

NO I said I think that Hrogovic wins against Dubois already and that Hrgovic is a good fighter. You are just a fanboy and don't apply the same standards to him as you do everyone else.

Comment

There's fighters who have done more than Hrgovic who deserve shots. Joshua 100% deserved his fight against Charles Martin. That's all I know. But that was a fight for a small title against a fighter with a worse record than Joshua. Martin only won the title because his opponent injured his knee and had to retire

NO I said I think that Hrogovic wins against Dubois already and that Hrgovic is a good fighter. You are just a fanboy and don't apply the same standards to him as you do everyone else.
                I don't apply standards. I did not put Hrg on IBF ranking list, that is what IBF did. He probably did what it is necessary to do in order to be mandatory if the gave him that position on IBF ranking. No one has any interest to push him like Frank is pushing DDD so you can only blame IBF.

And yes I am fan of Hrgovic. I believe that he can beat all top 10 guys only Usyk could be a problem for him.

Comment

And yes I am fan of Hrgovic. I believe that he can beat all top 10 guys only Usyk could be a problem for him.
                  Well he has never fought anyone actually in the top-10 at the time. Zhang wasn't in it when they fought and Dubois is no. 11

So that would be a good step to happen first.

Comment

Well he has never fought anyone actually in the top-10 at the time. Zhang wasn't in it when they fought and Dubois is no. 11

So that would be a good step to happen first.
                    Yes, because no one from top 10 wanted to fight ZZ. No one gave him oportunity. DDD had his chance, this is a bonus chance for him thanks to Frank. But he will regret after Hrgovic KO's him.

Comment

Yes, because no one from top 10 wanted to fight ZZ. No one gave him oportunity. DDD had his chance, this is a bonus chance for him thanks to Frank. But he will regret after Hrgovic KO's him.
                      Sounds like excuses to me. We don't give passes to other fighters who use that tired excuse

How come he has taken 7 years from the start of his pro career to Daniel Dubois? Something def went wrong there considering his amateur pedigree. Joshua took 3 years until his first title fight. He was fighting 4-7 times a year

At least DDD is a step up from his recent opponents. I will give him that

Comment

Working...
                      X