No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2024: ROUND 1. PICK EM #34 - #35. SATURDAY 27th APRIL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citizen Koba, PICK EM CREW :

I do not have the correct pick percentage data, which (according to the rules in the masterthread) should be considered first when two players have the same points. I still cannot determine who, between myself and Damn Wicked, is the second and who's third... In absence of the correct pick percentage, I considered the perfect pick data as valid. But I remain waiting for instructions/corrections.

Comment

4th place is the first loser…
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        4th place is the first loser…
        No man, you belong in the top three. It's just that I was more lucky with the perfect picks.

Comment

I finished as a fringe contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Tatabanya, Ramirez, KO, mid
            Tatabanya, Ortiz Jr, KO, early
            I don't get it. why do you finish above me, we had the same picks but I was 10 pts ahead

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I don't get it. why do you finish above me, we had the same picks but I was 10 pts ahead
              I'm copying and pasting from the Masterthread:

PERFECT PICKS BONUS

As a new feature for 2024 folowing player feedback from the 2022 season we are implementing a new bonus to reward players for consistent accurate picking.Over the course of each 4 month season a tally will be kept of the number of 'perfect' picks (ie correct WINNER, METHOD, DETAIL) made by each player. At the end of the season players will receive a ranking based upon the number of perfect made over the course of the season.

The player or players with most perfect picks will receive a 50 point bonus
              The player or players with second most perfect picks will receive a 40 point bonus
              ​The player or players with third most perfect picks will receive a 30 point bonus
              ​The player or players with forth most perfect picks will receive a 20 point bonus
              ​The player or players with fifth most perfect picks will receive a 10 point bonus

In the event that multiple players have the same number of perfect picks over the course of the season they will all be ranked in equal positon and will all receive the full points bonus according to that ranking - ie if 3 players all end up with 5 prefect picks apeice ranking in 4th position then each of them would receive a 20 point bonus at the end of the 4 month season.

Practically speaking, I got 50 extra points because of my seven perfect picks.

Hope this clarifies!​
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

TY!!!! All of you guys are awesome.
                Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

I think I finished #11. I will take that. Thanks to all the people who take the effort to make this happen.
                  Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Props to YoungManRumble, Tata, and Wicked.. all you dudes who are getting paid. Great work.

And to the rest of you and myself, gotta step up the game cuz anything less than #1 is unacceptable. Im a fkin failure right now but next season Im coming back with two gunz drawn, say hello to my little friend type sht.

On the bright side though, Ive been sodomizing the bookies so I’m straight lol.

Comment

Looking back at the final standings, if there's a demonstration that YoungManRumble deserved this win is that he didn't use even ONE of his three x2 multipliers.

Consistency is the name of the game - and he was consistent throughout.
                      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X