Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Says 'No Pop Haney' Had No Survival Skills Against Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I didn’t find either impressive

Ry looked like a one punch fighter who kept getting smothered and couldn’t finish his hurt opponent
    sad poster... "he couldnt finish his hurt opponent"... he beat the dog crap out of haney... cry about it.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
      And what does this clown have except for injuries
      Don't think Keith was injured he was skinny as **** and didn't appear to be training or bulking up, I never thought the fight was happening...me thinks haymon was finessing and couldn't afford to pay both guys

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        LOL, Well at least Haney was brave enough to take his ass whooping like a man. Unlike, Ryan Garcia who laid down like a bitch and quit in his loss to Tank.

Why did he quit? It’s because he’s soft and feared taking an ass whupping. In addition, Devin accepted his loss and made no excuses. That is what real men do.

He walked out of the ring with both his title, honor, valor, and dignity intact. He did not tap out like your boy Ryan Garcia’s cowardly ass did.

That’s right. Your Shero is has been proven to be straight up bitch made with no balls to be a warrior and fighter of Mexican descent.
        Omg lmao you in love with hanky. Rygar ain’t my hero I just like a good a$$ whopping lol. I see u bill. Go pick ur son up off the mat clown lmao

Comment

Can we please knock it off with this facing someone his own size business? The fact is Haney was professional.

He cut down to the 140 pound weight limit while Ryan
          Garcia did not and never had any intentions of doing so.
          He wanted and needed an unfair advantage over Haney to just be competitive.

Coming in weighing three pounds over the limit was both disgusting and repugnant by Ryan Garcia.

it just goes to show that that Tank Davis fight took away all of his confidence. It’s sad that Ryan had to cheat in order to win.
          Why would anyone knock it off with the "own size business" when it's true, despite the fact Garcia blew weight.

If your claiming 3 pounds is making all the difference in this fight for Haney by that logic you also have to concede it made all the difference making him drain back down to 36 in the Tank fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Why would anyone knock it off with the "own size business" when it's true, despite the fact Garcia blew weight.

If your claiming 3 pounds is making all the difference in this fight for Haney by that logic you also have to concede it made all the difference making him drain back down to 36 in the Tank fight...
            Ryan didn’t have to fight Gervonta “Tank” Davis. It was the fight that he had chosen and had done so on all Tank’s terms and conditions

So please spare me the sob stories of Garcia being taken unfair advantage of; Because if he is going to continue to whine and bitch about the contract then he should have signed the damn contract in the first place.

He knew full well in advance what he was doing and they both weighed the same at the scales.

On the other hand, Haney and Ryan Garcia did not weigh the same at the scales. Haney thought he was defending his WBC 140 pound title against Garcia; Just to have him to not even bother to make the weight limit at all and without notifying Haney in advance about it.

That was not only wrong but the ultimate act of cheating, gamesmanship and subterfuge by taking an unfair advantage over Devin without even bothering to notify him that he won’t be fighting for this title.

Had he did; Then Haney would have been able to play on even playing field and by the rules like Ryan Garcia did. Ryan Garcia’s should face a mandatory and indefinite suspension by the state commissions for pulling that type of foul and dirty shit.

Comment

Ryan didn’t have to fight Gervonta “Tank” Davis. It was the fight that he had chosen and had done so on all Tank’s terms and conditions

So please spare me the sob stories of Garcia being taken unfair advantage of; Because if he is going to continue to whine and bitch about the contract then he should have signed the damn contract in the first place.

He knew full well in advance what he was doing and they both weighed the same at the scales.

On the other hand, Haney and Ryan Garcia did not weigh the same at the scales. Haney thought he was defending his WBC 140 pound title against Garcia; Just to have him to not even bother to make the weight limit at all and without notifying Haney in advance about it.

That was not only wrong but the ultimate act of cheating, gamesmanship and subterfuge by taking an unfair advantage over Devin without even bothering to notify him that he won’t be fighting for this title.

Had he did; Then Haney would have been able to play on even playing field and by the rules like Ryan Garcia did. Ryan Garcia’s should face a mandatory and indefinite suspension by the state commissions for pulling that type of foul and dirty shit.
              Of course he didn't "have to" fight Tank but if he wanted his star to grow and establish himself as a PPV star he essentially HAD TO.

Don't try and act like Tank wasn't using his A side advantage to as good as force Garcia to drain himself.

And Garcia paid the price for coming overweight (1.5M) also he didn't win the belt either.

There is a clear bias on your behalf here with the LDBC favorites.

There was no subterfuge either Garcia said he wouldn't drain himself for a fight again and that bore itself out in this fight.

"They" aren't going to going to ban arguably one of the if not the current biggest PPV stars in boxing atm because some people don't agree with his conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Of course he didn't "have to" fight Tank but if he wanted his star to grow and establish himself as a PPV star he essentially HAD TO.

Don't try and act like Tank wasn't using his A side advantage to as good as force Garcia to drain himself.

And Garcia paid the price for coming overweight (1.5M) also he didn't win the belt either.

There is a clear bias on your behalf here with the LDBC favorites.

There was no subterfuge either Garcia said he wouldn't drain himself for a fight again and that bore itself out in this fight.

"They" aren't going to going to ban arguably one of the if not the current biggest PPV stars in boxing atm because some people don't agree with his conduct.
                How am I being biased man because I would like to see an even playing field? Is that what makes me bias?

It would have been as equally as bad had Haney done Garcia the same way. By forcing him to cut down to weight that he never had any intentions or plans of making himself.

Is that right? Also, as far as the LDBC is concerned; What does this have to do about race? Are you a racist or something?

It’s not about race. it’s about what’s right and what’’s wrong.

Cheating at the scales gives this sport another black eye that it does not need. Not only it is not cool but very unprofessional as well.

Comment

How am I being biased man because I would like to see an even playing field? Is that what makes me bias?

It would have been as equally as bad had Haney done Garcia the same way. By forcing him to cut down to weight that he never had any intentions or plans of making himself.

Is that right? Also, as far as the LDBC is concerned; What does this have to do about race? Are you a racist or something?

It’s not about race. it’s about what’s right and what’’s wrong.

Cheating at the scales gives this sport another black eye that it does not need. Not only it is not cool but very unprofessional as well.
                  Well the bias is apparent when you're refusing to accept draining Garcia as an advantage for Tank when he's fought at 40 before.

And yet talking out of the side of your mouth by implying 3 pounds is an advantage for Ryan, you simply can't have it both ways.

Where did I mention race!? I just mentioned it's quite the coincidence that you happen to have the in built excuses for the LDBC favorites or are willing to accept their A sides sheingans but not Garcias...

If the LDBC is representative of racial ideologues then that's them, but it claims to just be a boxing community...

OFC blowing weight is unprofessional but that's by the by, as I said he paid the price both monetarily and by not winning the belt.

For Haney gets to keep his belt and can argue for a rematch that arguably isn't warranted or needed if he so chooses and will get a bumper payday doing so.

Potentially draining Garcia down to 40 and if he beat him doing so he'd add another questionable win to his record when realistically they both should be fighting be at 47 at the least.

Comment

Working...
                  X