Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere out there Tank is laughing his ass off. Haney thought he was gonna have a Floyd-Gatti moment and really believed he was going to come forward and make Ryan quit despite having feather dusters for fists and a chin softer than a poached egg. He may be the "champion" but it won't be for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Im annoyed because I had a bet on Garcia by KO and the ref saved Devin so many times from getting stopped but still the power was the difference. Haney was the better boxer but everytime Ryan landed clean on him he was hurt. Ryan proved alot of people wrong with that win
      That was one of the worst ref jobs I’ve seen in a long time. Whoever that guy is - he should never be allowed to referee a big fight again. Time after time after time - Haney was holding on while on his knees. At least two more knockdowns that Garcia should have had. Haney should have been penalized for holding and clutching all night. And to add the cherry on top, that idiot ref deducted a point from Garcia when both fighters were hitting in the clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Bigger man, so he loses the first time the tables get turned in terms of size? Those three pounds made no difference fam, sorry to break it to you.
        If they made no difference then we wouldn't have weight limits.

Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Funny how the media and the so called expert writers say that it was such an upset. Garcia is a good fighter and Haney is overhyped because of his race,

Comment

Kambozo dropped teo once, ryan dropped devin six times let that sink in
            chacolan chacolan likes this.

Comment

You can clearly tell Declan Warrington is a pro black writer, you can see him among the excuses as to why Ryan won the fight. Salty sour g****s clown

Comment

Ringggg...ringgg...rin....Bill: hello this is Nappy daddy Haney.. Haymon: hello Bill this is Al....Bill: he.he.hello Mr Haymon um I was wondering if you had time to talk about my son fighting Tank Davi......Haymon: No need to talk Bill Tank is going to rematch Ryan later this year on Amazon Prime and they will probably make 200 million each. Have a great life Bill and enjoy the rest of your son's career with Hearn idiot CLICK.....Bill: but but wait wait I wanna talk nooooooooo!!!!
                Last edited by DClefthook; 04-21-2024, 01:00 AM.
                budfr budfr likes this.

Comment

Hney hugged so much, Garcia was falling in love with him. Mexican wins again. Haney is the typical black fighter, hugging and too defensive, Garcia forced him to attack by playing his game.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
                    Great win for KingRy!
                    Without a doubt!
                    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Funny how the media and the so called expert writers say that it was such an upset. Garcia is a good fighter and Haney is overhyped because of his race,
                      Straight up
                      chacolan chacolan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X