Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
    I want to see a rematch that was a strange fight … Haney looking good and then dropped, looking good, and then dropped
    Haney was clearly the better boxer of the two but he just couldn't take the power. Everytime Garcia landed clean on him he was in trouble
    eco1 eco1 pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Ryan whooped that boys azz! Congratulations, true champ! Huggie Haney if he is a real man should give up the belt and should be ashamed of himself for hugging an opponent every freaking second.. #SCHOOLED
      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-21-2024, 12:36 AM.
      chacolan chacolan Honest Honest like this.

Comment

Some confusion about whether Haney is still WBC Champion despite losing.
        According to lots of boxing journalists, and DAZN commentators, the belt is now vacant.
        But Mauricio Sulaiman tweeted that Haney is still champion.
        WBC_Moro.png
        SSDineff SSDineff sege64 sege64 like this.

Comment

Haney got exposed what a surprise. Told y’all Ryan would do well and Haney was severely overrated. Hopefully bill can stfu and disappear now

Comment

Masterclass from Garcia , I said before the most underrated fighter out there because of his looks , he got Haney chasing him to walk on to him, and any one thinking he was serious at the weigh in, he was just clowning around , all he did was play mind games
            pnut901 pnut901 Honest Honest like this.

Comment

Originally posted by slyellis View Post
              The Dream has been fighting guys way smaller than him his whole career...check his record.
              The hate, the hate is strong with this one. Get over it, Haney lost, they are the same size. Plus if Haney was that much better, he should have not gotten caught so many times by that hook. Everyone knew about Ryan's lethal left hook. Probably the best left hook in the business right now.
              Honest Honest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
                Garcia showed me something tonight. I give him his credit. Great performance. Maybe he found something with Derrick James.
                Yea Derrick needed that win just as bad as Ryan.....I'm sorry KINGRY!
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Oscar's relieved no doubt.
                  MEXGBP MEXGBP Honest Honest like this.

Comment

Ryan beat the Bill out of Devin!

Comment

When I saw Garcia pretend to chug that beer at the weigh in, I began to believe that his antics during the build up were all an act as there was no way James or his pops would let him do that. Placed a small bet on him to win. Great hand speed and power but Garcia needs to stop this shoulder roll bs

Comment

Working...
                      X