Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia's Behavior Slaps Potential Haney Win With An Asterisk In Advance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the bull****! KO by Tank, Ryan was weight-drained! Washed by Haney, Ryan had mental issues! This whole promotion has been garbage! Icing on the cake: A fight in NYC on the same night as the NY Knicks take on the 76ers @ MSG! From Dover to Bridgeport, the only concern is the NBA! The fight is over before it started!
    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Depends on how many times haney hugs, I just want a fair and clean fight.

Comment

This article is complete crap. Zero value and pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post
          This article is complete crap. Zero value and pointless
          I was about to say the opposite. Often times on this site I read the article and don’t give a damn. I thought this one kinda stood out from the rest. Not for the opinions thrown out. But for the analogies and bringing some history into it. I generally could care less about quality of writing, but I actually enjoyed what I read for a change.
          TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Ryan needs a killer jab plus all the rest to keep Haney at the right range. If Ryan loads up he will get outboxed & maybe KOd.

Comment

Did anyone see Ryan Garcia talking at yesterday's final press conference?
              It was so cringe I had to look away.
              If you saw it, you know.
              TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Chin high's behaviour is the act of someone who's entitled to & scared, not of Haney but of loosing or quitting again & not being the boxing super power his easy path led his ego to believe.

Right now he's trying to ice skate up hill.

Comment

Ryan isn't an accomplished professional fighter and virtually no one gives him much chance. What exactly would an asterisk stand for?

Comment

I wholeheartedly recommend this article to my friends Sidknee and LAChargersguy.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

So many Psychiatrists here. Wouldn't it be funny if Garcia KTFO Haney. Would enjoy seeing everyone saying WTF. Pigs fly? You say? I'd prefer that outcome better than a boring hug fest.

Comment

Working...
                      X