Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. on Devin Haney: 'I Don't Know Who's Going to Beat Him Right Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. on Devin Haney: 'I Don't Know Who's Going to Beat Him Right Now'

[Click Here To Read More]

An old 130 lbr already did. Turned him into bobble head.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      An old 130 lbr already did. Turned him into bobble head.
      I meannnnn.. I'd rather listen to an ATG than a dude on boxingscene that doesn't know how to score fights
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

I meannnnn.. I'd rather listen to an ATG than a dude on boxingscene that doesn't know how to score fights
        I mean, all time greats had Devin getting an early "Christmas" gift by the Judges. Imagine what young and in his actual weight class Loma would have done to feather fisted Haney.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 04-18-2024, 11:08 PM.
        GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

His career is irrelevant and overrated. He's a roided cheat
          GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Haney went into the hyperbolic time chamber with his fight against Lomachenko. He's also big for the weight. It's gonna be hard to beat him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
              Haney went into the hyperbolic time chamber with his fight against Lomachenko. He's also big for the weight. It's gonna be hard to beat him right now.
              Its called SNAC

Supplements Not Allowed Covered - Conte

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

His career is irrelevant and overrated. He's a roided cheat
                Proof of this? FYI i hate boxers associating with Conte (if thats your angle) but reality is he is one of best in game in nutrition and sports science.

Haney fights with high frequency so hardly has opportunity to be cycling the way Fury for example who already popped dirty and bribed someone to cover.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

I mean, all time greats had Devin getting an early "Christmas" gift by the Judges. Imagine what young and in his actual weight class Loma would have done to feather fisted Haney.
                  So how are you calling the fight? Garcia win? And who would Devin have to beat to get your recognition? Curious as you sound like you default hate him without logic.

I reckon Devin is going to get plenty of knockouts now he is closer to his natural weight (prob 1 or 2 divisions higher even). Interested to see if posters who **** on him come back to admit they were wrong but not holding my breath. But no doubt will come back and say he was juiced or fighter was injured etc etc.

No issues w hating a fighter - at least tell the truth. Even as a Haney supporter i can admit he lost to Loma. As another poster said - Roy Jones, Tim Bradley and many others regard Devin as top prospect in division - slightly more qualified than some on this forum.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hennanra1000 View Post

Proof of this? FYI i hate boxers associating with Conte (if thats your angle) but reality is he is one of best in game in nutrition and sports science.

Haney fights with high frequency so hardly has opportunity to be cycling the way Fury for example who already popped dirty and bribed someone to cover.
                    He literally failed two drug tests while he was active. He's a brain damaged cheat

Comment

Working...
                    X