Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. on Devin Haney: 'I Don't Know Who's Going to Beat Him Right Now'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the haney hype train has well and truly been derailed, we thought maybe ryan might suffer a train wreak but it turns out to be the exact opposite, not even the great roy got this one right

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Lmfao your atg was wrong af
      it's one thing to say hankey would beat cryan but saying what he said is laughable lmao

Too much brain damage and steroids for roid Jones to think right.

Black hope got exposed by a mental case
      AND that mental case got broken by Tank ahahaha.

I admit I was wrong. Tank would’ve k1lled Haney just like he did Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        the haney hype train has well and truly been derailed, we thought maybe ryan might suffer a train wreak but it turns out to be the exact opposite, not even the great roy got this one right
        And yet looking back the writing was on the wall, they fought 6 times so they knew each other completely not only in styles but as a challenger testing the inner core, so there was no respect between them Ryan knew Haney has no power, add the pressure on Haney to deliver some power and then the icing on top was Ryan being big to match Haneys rehydration and the scene is set, look how Haney came out, all wrong for him and Ryan just walked in and bombed, Haney was caught and hurt and then its game over, Haney is pure defence he has no other way so any type of firefight with a guy of his size that can punch and he is in deep water, Ryan was open and I think what he got away with here was because of all of the above emotion a big factor in both guys performances, great for boxing and very entertaining but I think both will be beat again fairly soon.
        Last edited by Roadblock; 04-24-2024, 07:03 PM.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

And yet looking back the writing was on the wall, they fought 6 times so they knew each other completely not only in styles but as a challenger testing the inner core, so there was no respect between them Ryan knew Haney has no power, add the pressure on Haney to deliver some power and then the icing on top was Ryan being big to match Haneys rehydration and the scene is set, look how Haney came out, all wrong for him and Ryan just walked in and bombed, Haney was caught and hurt and then its game over, Haney is pure defence he has no other way so any type of firefight with a guy of his size that can punch and he is in deep water, Ryan was open and I think what he got away with here was because of all of the above emotion a big factor in both guys performances, great for boxing and very entertaining but I think both will be beat again fairly soon.
          yes good assessment there

Comment

Working...
          X