Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Accuses Top Rank of Submitting Too Many 'Take It or Leave It' Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well back in the day teo was looked upon as maybe the future of boxing with his ko's & takeover talk, then he got waxed by kambo and got a gift v the spanish guy lol, bob is like wtf i should have backed loma harder instead of this clown
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
      If he's so sure of his money generating capabilities, why doesn't he buy himself out of his contract?
      That’ll lead to daddy slinging rocks for a living , again

Comment

Apparently Teo has been "leaving it". He's not a superstar. Likely never will be with his attitude.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

arum earlier this year did want to try to push loma v tank & teo v shakur to the saudis, wonder how that went
          wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Teofimo vs Davis, there's a fight. If 'Tank' could fight Barrios, why not Lopez.

Otherwise Teo up to welterweight, seems a natural move.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Teofimo vs Davis, there's a fight. If 'Tank' could fight Barrios, why not Lopez.

Otherwise Teo up to welterweight, seems a natural move.
              well tank fought barrios with a rehydro clause so i dont see haney ever accepting that(not that tank would ever fight him even with it)

Comment

Hearn and Arum have both said exactly the same thing about Lopez, that’s he’s essentially utterly delusional about his own worth. If he want to be paid tens
                of millions every fight then he needs to start knocking people out like he was doing in the run up to the Loma fight. He’s not reached that sort of form since so clearly people aren’t going to want to pay as much to go see him.

But then he’s also dumb as **** so hardly surprising he’s incapable of figuring it out and keeps harping on about it. Not winning any fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Teo & TR has seemed to have problems since Teo upset the Loma applecart. I foresee Teo leaving once hes outta contract.

Eddie bout to have a lot of quality US mfers in 2024, 2025. Eddie fooking up hard in the US for yrs, but it'll be hard to fook up with a roster of Bud, Boots, Shakur, Teo, etc & so on if they all are with Matchroom in the next 6-12mos.
                  Considering that 11-1 card from Julie, Top Rank likely wasn’t too caught off guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Teo & TR has seemed to have problems since Teo upset the Loma applecart. I foresee Teo leaving once hes outta contract.

Eddie bout to have a lot of quality US mfers in 2024, 2025. Eddie fooking up hard in the US for yrs, but it'll be hard to fook up with a roster of Bud, Boots, Shakur, Teo, etc & so on if they all are with Matchroom in the next 6-12mos.
                    I thought I read he just resigned

Comment

Top Rank is not Saudi Arabia, doe. You should repair your relations with Fast Eddie and beg fights from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X