Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Accuses Top Rank of Submitting Too Many 'Take It or Leave It' Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyBX View Post

And fans like you are the reason Boxing is also a joke. “Attitude” is the reason he won’t be a superstar? What a filter fraud way of looking at boxing. Teo is the most skilled fighter at 135/140 yet you have assclown fans like you claiming his attitude is what hinders him. And the media caters to idiots like you by posting jibberish.

Such a joke. It’s like wrestling. American boxing is so bereft of TRUE STARS they gotta allow a POS like Haney to use water pills so he can successfully rehydrate to 15-20-25 lbs heavier on the night of the fight, in order to make up for his total lack of talent.
    are u talking to yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, we've seen what happens when Teo faces someone who isn't stationary or someone who's tall.
      So tell Papa Haney to stop being a Pu$$y and take the fight. Stop talking about “A” side or any other he talking. Get your son in the ring, fight under IBF rules (can’t rehydrate more than 10lbs over weight class (150 max in jr welterweight) and go EARN your W.

His son is the biggest welfare collector in the sport. They EMAILED him the 135 belt. Beat NOBODY for it. His son and his stiff hips and pillow fists looks like a pure b*tch at 140.

Matias is waiting.
      Teo is waiting
      Pitbull is waiting

Stop the Pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyBX View Post

Teo needs to get out from under TopRank. The problem is he will have his FATHER running **** and he doesn’t want that. His father is a huge issue when it comes to negotiations.
        I think Teo is bound to be limited at TR as most every bigger name ends up being which is why so many TR guys got their biggest purses outside of TR, but yea his dad might be the bigger issue for Teo & the first change he needs to make. Idk that I see it happening tho, but I think it'd be a +EV move for him to ditch his dad.

Comment

Working...
        X