Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You're a hypocrite. Please fvk off, you have confirm what kind of person you're, and have nothing to do with your age. Again fvk off.
    Says the 1-dimensional bandwagoner with a questionable agenda. Anyone with half a brain can check your posts from the past and see that you are an obvious hater. You are not fooling anyone except similar minded idiots. You think this is the 80s or something where the internet wasn't a thing? You can't cover your tracks dummy. Epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Says the 1-dimensional bandwagoner with a questionable agenda. Anyone with half a brain can check your posts from the past and see that you are an obvious hater. You are not fooling anyone except similar minded idiots. You think this is the 80s or something where the internet wasn't a thing? You can't cover your tracks dummy. Epic fail.
      You are an hypocrite. You can check all you want and there's nothing hateful in what I wrote. Again, you're hypocrite, and back in the 80's all the $h1t you're writing here now, you would have yo say it in person, not behind an anonymous username and an ip address, you can say all you want but you're missing an ingredient that we, the guys from the 80's have in abundance, substance, when we used to discuss any subject it was face to face, and we have the satisfaction of smacking people like you, well let me correct myself, not people like you because you don't have the balls to tell anything on anyone's face. Answer the fvking question you pu$$y.
      Last edited by garfios; 04-29-2024, 09:49 PM.

Comment

You are an hypocrite. You can check all you want and there's nothing hateful in what I wrote. Again, you're hypocrite, and back in the 80's all the $h1t you're writing here now, you would have yo say it in person, not behind an anonymous username and an ip address, you can say all you want but you're missing an ingredient that we, the guys from the 80's have in abundance, substance, when we used to discuss any subject it was face to face, and we have the satisfaction of smacking people like you, well let me correct myself, not people like you because you don't have the balls to tell anything on anyone's face. Answer the fvking question you pu$$y.
        Please...look at yourself in the mirror and spare me the paragraph of damage control. You are a dumb cowardly fanboy who posts dumb **** online and you got exposed for being a hater. You are part of the problem with modern internet keyboard warriors, so don't act.

Comment

Please...look at yourself in the mirror and spare me the paragraph of damage control. You are a dumb cowardly fanboy who posts dumb **** online and you got exposed for being a hater. You are part of the problem with modern internet keyboard warriors, so don't act.
          You're a hypocrite, please give it a rest.

Comment

This comment didn't age well clearly. Haney looked like he got mugged in the streets and someone took a bat to his face. I also found it cringe for him saying that to begin with. His son's record doesn't exactly scream, KO artist.

I just think the build up surrounding this fight was all over the place. From Ryan's crazy antics, to the fight being in NY with two West coast fighters. Everything felt off. Even the post fight interview with Garcia was weird. While NY probably brought out a good fight from the two of them, I think they need to stay over on the West coast, lol.

Comment

You're a hypocrite, please give it a rest.
              You are an obvious mistake, so you are living a life based on lies brought down by your parents, so you lie a lot too and believe in your own bs. I won't be surprised because if you look at yourself in the mirror, a hypocrite will staring back right at you.

Comment

You are an obvious mistake, so you are living a life based on lies brought down by your parents, so you lie a lot too and believe in your own bs. I won't be surprised because if you look at yourself in the mirror, a hypocrite will staring back right at you.
                You are hypocrite. Go away.

Comment

Well this goofy ass comment aged well. Hilarious to think Bill went this far given his feather fisted son.

Comment

You are hypocrite. Go away.
                    Haha, asking me to go away, but you are the one that can't help it and got triggered by my replies since the start, plus you are an obvious hating bandwagoner and a dumb one at that. What exactly did your failure of a mum taught you, or rather, what did she not teach you? She must have not have taken you seriously since she breed a cockroach.

Comment

Haha, asking me to go away, but you are the one that can't help it and got triggered by my replies since the start, plus you are an obvious hating bandwagoner and a dumb one at that. What exactly did your failure of a mum taught you, or rather, what did she not teach you? She must have not have taken you seriously since she breed a cockroach.
                      You are a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X