Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Please...look at yourself in the mirror and spare me the paragraph of damage control. You are a dumb cowardly fanboy who posts dumb **** online and you got exposed for being a hater. You are part of the problem with modern internet keyboard warriors, so don't act.
    You're a hypocrite, please give it a rest.

Comment

This comment didn't age well clearly. Haney looked like he got mugged in the streets and someone took a bat to his face. I also found it cringe for him saying that to begin with. His son's record doesn't exactly scream, KO artist.

I just think the build up surrounding this fight was all over the place. From Ryan's crazy antics, to the fight being in NY with two West coast fighters. Everything felt off. Even the post fight interview with Garcia was weird. While NY probably brought out a good fight from the two of them, I think they need to stay over on the West coast, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You're a hypocrite, please give it a rest.
        You are an obvious mistake, so you are living a life based on lies brought down by your parents, so you lie a lot too and believe in your own bs. I won't be surprised because if you look at yourself in the mirror, a hypocrite will staring back right at you.

Comment

You are an obvious mistake, so you are living a life based on lies brought down by your parents, so you lie a lot too and believe in your own bs. I won't be surprised because if you look at yourself in the mirror, a hypocrite will staring back right at you.
          You are hypocrite. Go away.

Comment

You are hypocrite. Go away.
            Haha, asking me to go away, but you are the one that can't help it and got triggered by my replies since the start, plus you are an obvious hating bandwagoner and a dumb one at that. What exactly did your failure of a mum taught you, or rather, what did she not teach you? She must have not have taken you seriously since she breed a ****roach.

Comment

Haha, asking me to go away, but you are the one that can't help it and got triggered by my replies since the start, plus you are an obvious hating bandwagoner and a dumb one at that. What exactly did your failure of a mum taught you, or rather, what did she not teach you? She must have not have taken you seriously since she breed a ****roach.
              You are a hypocrite.

Comment

You are a hypocrite.
                Throwing in the towel by spamming a word that you project due to being raised as a child on lies by your failure of a mum
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Throwing in the towel by spamming a word that you project due to being raised as a child on lies by your failure of a mum
                  Like I said, you're a hypocrite just like the one that like your comment. It's obvious that you both, didn't have a mother and are very jealous of people like me that did grew up with the love and care of a mother, that is why you guys are trying to offend our mothers. I pitty you that needs to go so low offending a mother that you didn't know, everything you have wrote is a reflection of your own life, but it wasn't your mother's fault, it is you the one that is bad, a poor excuse for a human being. Go away and I just can't believe you were championing for a religion when in fact, you're a piece of $h1t that doesn't belive in nothing. If you belong to a mosque and your congregation find out what you're posting here, you would be expelled. Again, go away because you're just a little bad boy that will get what's coming to you one of this days. Again, you're not smart and bring nothing to this conversation, you don't have the common sense to understand that is nothing you can write that could get me worked up. As-salamu alaykum
                  Last edited by garfios; 05-03-2024, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Like I said, you're a hypocrite just like the one that like your comment. It's obvious that you both, didn't have a mother and are very jealous of people like me that did grew up with the love and care of a mother, that is why you guys are trying to offend our mothers. I pitty you that needs to go so low offending a mother that you didn't know, everything you have wrote is a reflection of your own life, but it wasn't your mother's fault, it is you the one that is bad, a poor excuse for a human being. Go away and I just can't believe you were championing for a religion when in fact, you're a piece of $h1t that doesn't belive in nothing. If you belong to a mosque and your congregation find out what you're posting here, you would be expelled. Again, go away because you're just a little bad boy that will get what's coming to you one of this days. Again, you're not smart and bring nothing to this conversation, you don't have the common sense to understand that is nothing you can write that could get me worked up. As-salamu alaykum
                    You seem butthurt that I exposed you for being a small brain bandwagoner. It's not a far stretch to say that you were brought up on lies and hypocrisy due to being a son of a ********** that should have swallowed when your weak a$$ daddy found her at some cheap brothel and came too soon. It does not hurt dissing crappy parents and a dumb kid. I am not even a ******, so I don't know where that last statement came from about mosques and the other unrelated drivel that you brought up. It only proves my point that you are pos hater that can't stop thinking about haney and his religion. You just dug a deeper hole for yourself doing that. You went down quicker than your mum did for a $5 bill.

Comment

You seem butthurt that I exposed you for being a small brain bandwagoner. It's not a far stretch to say that you were brought up on lies and hypocrisy due to being a son of a ********** that should have swallowed when your weak a$$ daddy found her at some cheap brothel and came too soon. It does not hurt dissing crappy parents and a dumb kid. I am not even a ******, so I don't know where that last statement came from about mosques and the other unrelated drivel that you brought up. It only proves my point that you are pos hater that can't stop thinking about haney and his religion. You just dug a deeper hole for yourself doing that. You went down quicker than your mum did for a $5 bill.
                      You are a hypocrite, bill haney is a fake just as you're, and garcia is a clown just as I told you from the beginning. You don't have the smarts to expose anybody, especially one that's truly a fan of the sport. I do not have a hidden agenda neither I care about what you think, if we were competing, and I know that's what you think we're doing, your corner would have stopped the contest since we first exchange posts. Like I said before, go away, you are not a good person neither smart to know when to shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X