Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Admits He Lost The Love, Passion, And Hunger For Boxing As He Announces Zhang Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was anyone else worried for Wilder with the weight of the mask Wilder had to wear to the presser .. grounds for a rematch with Zhang right there!

Comment

I sure hope at least one of these guys remembers how to pull the trigger. Because if they fight like they did vs Parker, it might be worse than Anderson v Merhy.

Comment

Wilders signed with eddie and matchroom, has to have gotten offered that one definitive fight should he get past zhang and thats Joshua with a very generous retirement pay check to go with it. If thats not motivation for wilder i dont know what else would be. He did throw it away during the parker loss so i guess you never know with him.

Comment

He got it beat out of him by fury

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
            Wilders signed with eddie and matchroom, has to have gotten offered that one definitive fight should he get past zhang and thats Joshua with a very generous retirement pay check to go with it. If thats not motivation for wilder i dont know what else would be. He did throw it away during the parker loss so i guess you never know with him.
            You sure he signed with Slow Eddie
            I this kid he is the optional fighter that each promoter could choos or his excellency

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              So Wilder now works for Hearn.

What happened to all his fans talking trash about Eddie and DAZN a few years ago?

They seem to have disappeared.
              Oh I volunteer to answer. I still don’t like Hearn nor do I have dazn. So does that answer your ultranationalist type question there Yaxley-Lenin?

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                Go home, stay home, hang up the gloves and STFU would be my advice.
                The Greatest American fighter of the 21st century as we all understand why they have weight divisions, and have recently been reminded what MMA fighters are worth in a clean fight as the Greeks and Romans saw it; Wilder is close to aging out. I was hoping that Eddie Hearn might push the epic Wilder - Joshua match up, but I'm not surprised. Even a senior, 2 years, 2 fights version would be style poison for Joshua. A Wilder- Joshua fight has one-punch KO for The Bronze Bomber written all over it, even now. Zhilei Zhang will be far, far more difficult. Wilder needs a better manager. Too late.

Comment

Eddy is picking Wilders bones. Eddy signed him, gave him Parker and Wilder lost his enthusism. I can see that. Eddy didn't make it easy enough for Wilder to shine, but he trys.

Comment

Wilder was never that good to begin with. His best win was against a 47 year old Ortiz. Still no idea why this fight is happening. Zhang should rematch Parker. Is Parker hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
                      Deontay Wilder says he has rediscovered his passion for boxing after confronting struggles in and out of the ring. Wilder meets Zhilei Zhang in Saudi Arabia on June 1 as part of the Matchroom vs. Queensberry Promotions 5v5 event and the former long-reigning WBC heavyweight champion admits the contest with Zhang is make-or-break for his career.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      ————
                      Wilder is getting KTFO before the 6th round!

Comment

Working...
                      X