Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Admits He Lost The Love, Passion, And Hunger For Boxing As He Announces Zhang Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is getting brutally knocked out AND I would add tht he really tries to sound eloquent and it fails each and every time because is forced and fake
    Tomsmacker Tomsmacker likes this.

Comment

Yeah! He better find it quick, because Zhang will knock you out! That big rascal ain't no joke and can take a shot!

Comment

Just imagine if Zhang had a better gas tank and upped his work rate just a hair. He'd be near unbeatable.

He had Parker dead to rights twice but those issues kept him flummoxed.

He beats Wilder, regardless.

Comment

I know it’s not a good look for fighters to talk this way with upcoming bout, but it might not mean anything. They are just words.

Maybe Wilder will train that ass off and get up for this final fight because who wants to retire on a losing note anyway.

There are many fighters, young and old, who arent in love with Boxing. They just do it because they are good at it and the craft earns them a living.

Zhang is not some huge threat to anybody lol. He never was. This is close to a 50-50 fight, I give the edge to Wilder depending on his mindset.
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I know it’s not a good look for fighters to talk this way with upcoming bout, but it might not mean anything. They are just words.

Maybe Wilder will train that ass off and get up for this final fight because who wants to retire on a losing note anyway.

There are many fighters, young and old, who arent in love with Boxing. They just do it because they are good at it and the craft earns them a living.

Zhang is not some huge threat to anybody lol. He never was. This is close to a 50-50 fight, I give the edge to Wilder depending on his mindset.
            If Wilder is smart, he will continue to do what Parker did. Namely, trying to outbox Zhang on the long distance and emptying his tank once more. He did it successfully in his first fight with Bermane Stiverne. I know - Zhang is no Stiverne. But still...

Comment

He has the Rid**** Bowe syndrome.

You can't go to work at the contruction site if you sleep in silk pajamas.
              Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 04-15-2024, 06:51 PM.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Hard to duck fights when it's offered by the Saudis. What possible excuse can anyone come up with? None.

Comment

He lost the passion because Fury beat it out of him.

Comment

If wilder beats zhang it's his best win. I don't see this version of wilder climbing mount everest

Comment

With his mindset , why bother ? He doesn't need the money . If Deontay asked me , I'd tell him to retire. Zhang is a big strong dude and he can punch. Why risk injury or death at his age and with his situation ? It's not like Wilder is likely to reign as a Champion again. I just don't think that it's a good idea.
                      dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X