No announcement yet.

Anderson doesn’t have it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson doesn’t have it.

Decent enough, can probably still be a solid contender but I’m fully off the hype train.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Decent enough, can probably still be a solid contender but I’m fully off the hype train.
    He's the next great American heavyweight. Top rank said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

He's the next great American heavyweight. Top rank said so.
      Sonny Conto is .

Comment

Not that I disagree with anything you said but it is hard to look good against someone who doesn't want to fight...

Comment

He has consistently proven he is not serious about boxing and I never bought him as a contender to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Not that I disagree with anything you said but it is hard to look good against someone who doesn't want to fight...
            Don't give me that. He was standing infront of him all night there to be hit. When someone don't want to fight to jump on him and beat the crap out of him. Don't listen to the Tim Bradley propaganda. Anderson stunk it up.
            Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

I can live comfortably for the rest of my days without devoting any of them to an Anderson fight. Merhy, too. Both guys stunk.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Anderson will cherry pick a dedicated, disciplined, more serious fighter and its gonna backfire on him. Mark my words, its coming.
                Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

When matches get made at this level it's to stay active, gain experience, and look good.

That didn't tick any of those boxes. Yes, Jared's a level above Mehry... but that gives no clue as to what level he actually is.

But the funny thing is, fights like this will work (as long as he knocks a few cans out along the way). He'll maintain a ranking, he'll get himself to to 30-0, he'll get a shot at a belt when it looks likely he'll win, and he'll call himself the best in the world without being tested. He's probably a better fighter than Wilder and that process worked perfectly and kept the division ticking. It's in everyone in boxing's interest that it happens.
                  Last edited by Toffee; 04-14-2024, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Don't give me that. He was standing infront of him all night there to be hit. When someone don't want to fight to jump on him and beat the crap out of him. Don't listen to the Tim Bradley propaganda. Anderson stunk it up.
                    Absolutely. Well said...

Comment

Working...
                    X