Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many roid cycles has Fury done since the Ngannou fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

I can't outright accuse anyone but there are certain things which make me suspect, dramatic physique changes, noticeably increased anabolic performance, enough boxers do get popped for us to know that there's ones out there on them that haven't been caught, in terms of who they are you can only make your best guess. Currently boxers deep into their late 30s with unnatural stamina are very suspect to me.
    What do you mean unnatural stamina, Ive known a few guys that had unreal cardio engines and they never touched a thing illegal, they were also phenomenal workers, Im sure there are cheaters but I don't think its anywhere near the majority at the top level, I think the ones that play games are the lower tiers where they not scrutinized as hard, as I said years ago when testing was non existent the ones fooling around were getting bashed, I think its a lot different for a fighter than a bodybuilder because of the weight restrictions, cardio and endurance,, the gains I seen in guys was not the silver bullet the majority of fans think, all very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

No but more then likely they will and justify it ,in this forums case I find it hard to believe you’ll get a few on here that look like they take steroids, most Fury fans sound like beta males not alpha ones they’ll be the first to accuse someone on being on them on here the same ones acknowledge of Fury taking them . I speak from experience. Lol
      This is actually an interesting observation. The alpha/beta distinction has no basis in reality but, regardless, many men of a certain demographic (age 18-40; low educational attainment) believe it does. By their own standards they behave like betas, simping on the internet for perceived strongmen like Tyson Fury and Andrew Tate. Reason: they behave like obnoxious *******s in public in a way their followers are far too timid to. E.g. denium

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Laughable is an understatement. It’s mind blowing. I don’t understand why someone would comment on something they have no understanding of, especially with authority. It’s quite a common theme on here. Not talking about the posters in this thread per say but in general.
        Another interesting observation and is a problem in the internet age more widely. I remember how everyone became an overnight PED expert when Mayweather and his family began throwing around accusations in December 2009.

More recently, we saw people become overnight expert virologists because they found some random (unqualified) person on the internet who reinforced their "muh government bad" worldview.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Every top level fighter and/or athlete.

“But, but, but… dA gUyZ i liKE r cLeEn”
          Who in your opinion did more ROIDs? Jones or Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Well we’ll see it doesn’t matter a fight is happening in the same time period we’ll see what presents itself,in the meantime sit back like a a girl and whine about it I tell you now id absolutely hurt you and have a great day afterwards . Lol

You got no balls just Admit bc I still offer that money just to hurt you then proceed to my champion goals ? Try me ? Beta biatch . Lol
            “My champion goals”.

He’s looking to break Big George’s record by 20 years.

I think you’re definitely showing signs of dementia Juggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Who in your opinion did more ROIDs? Jones or Fury?
              No idea. Probably Roy.

Do you think Hrgovic is a “cLeEn aFfLeEt” ?

Comment

No idea. Probably Roy.

Do you think Hrgovic is a “cLeEn aFfLeEt” ?
                I'm not sure sure who did more Roids, Jones jr or Fury. I say Jones only because Fury has not fought as much!

Since Hrgovic is avoided by promoters, is good and isn't from American or UK he better test cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

I'm not sure sure who did more Roids, Jones jr or Fury. I say Jones only because Fury has not fought as much!

Since Hrgovic is avoided by promoters, is good and isn't from American or UK he better test cleanly.

So you agree the vast majority and essentially all top level fighters/athletes are using PED’s?

Comment

So you agree the vast majority and essentially all top level fighters/athletes are using PED’s?
                    Why ask a loaded question like that? How can he agree with something that's a supposition to begin with?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

NO, I think the promoters pet type of fighters, the men who make or make millions are/were on PED's. ( Holyfield, Toney, Jones, and Fury ). The vast majority is not. They better stay clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X