Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some fights where legendary fighters heavily fouled.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

...and you made the claim that floyd held average 5 times a round...totalling 60 holds...

"Probably like 5 times a round on average if I had to guess."

You took an educated Floyd Boyd guess​
    Mate, are you retarded?

Yes, I made a GUESS, that it was probably around 5 per round on average. Because that's low, and I knew that it was low.

I then went and COUNTED the exact number of clinches and the number was 24.

Which part of this aren't you understanding?

Are you going to provide evidence that Floyd leaped across the ring from 5 week away to hold Pacquaio, or not?

Comment

Floyd vs Maidana rematch. The holding was ridiculous. Good thing Maidana offset it with that bite

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Mares fouled the shit out of Joseph Agbeko in their fight concentrating mostly on low blows and I believe Lawrence Cole was the ref, he just let it happen.
        Thinking that might be some kind of record.

Never seen so many low blows in a fight, I guess the ref decided low blows would be legal just for that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Thinking that might be some kind of record.

Never seen so many low blows in a fight, I guess the ref decided low blows would be legal just for that night.
          Lawrence Cole is a corrupt and obviously bought ref by the TX commission, he always lets the A-side usually in that area its going to be a popular Mexican fighter get away with anything they want
          Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

It's pure ideology with Mayweather die hards. They won't even concede the smallest thing. They've built themselves up into this tower where they think Mayweather represents all that's pure and good about boxing and will defend it to the death.
            They also think that their word on something is the be all and end all.

Its not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Yes, I made a GUESS, that it was probably around 5 per round on average. Because that's low, and I knew that it was low.

I then went and COUNTED the exact number of clinches and the number was 24.
              I don't give a two s**ts what you went back and did and I am certainly not going by what a card carrying biased Floyd boy is counting.

I am sticking with your initial guestimation, which was 60 holds.

It looked like about 40-60 holds when I watched it live.
              Last edited by djtmal; 04-10-2024, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Its not.
                They're invested in this idea that he was a "master boxer". We're supposed to be impressed by him covering up on the ropes and then shaking his head afterwards instead of throwing some punches.

People were generally uninterested in his "style" until he turned heel, and even then most people tuned in hoping he would get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

They're invested in this idea that he was a "master boxer". We're supposed to be impressed by him covering up on the ropes and then shaking his head afterwards instead of throwing some punches.

People were generally uninterested in his "style" until he turned heel, and even then most people tuned in hoping he would get knocked out.
                  I counted more clinches than punches landed for Mayweather in that fight.

He must have brought in Bernard Hopkins to help him prepare.

Comment

I don't give a two s**ts what you went back and did and I am certainly not going by what a card carrying biased Floyd boy is counting.

I am sticking with your initial guestimation, which was 60 holds.

It looked like about 40-60 holds when I watched it live.
                    Right so you aren't interested in the actual reality and the facts of the matter.

Sums you up doesn't it

He held 24 times in a 12 round fight, that is a fact.

Even your guess of 40-60 (which is factually incorrect) is not even excessive.

Comment

Its not.
                      I mean, you can deny reality all you want if it makes you feel better

Failing that, go and count them yourself and tell me the real number if it's not 24.

Comment

Working...
                      X