Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli-Mark Heffron Super Middleweight Main Event & Arslanbek Makhmudov-Junior Fa Heavyweight Battle Set for May 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli-Mark Heffron Super Middleweight Main Event & Arslanbek Makhmudov-Junior Fa Heavyweight Battle Set for May 25

Christian Mbilli-Mark Heffron Super Middleweight Main Event & Arslanbek Makhmudov-Junior Fa Heavyweight Battle Set for May 25
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very entertaining main event, but Cullen stopping Heffron doesn't bold well for Heffron's chances.

Comment

EASY fight for Mbilli…time to throw him to the lions because he’s clearly a world title contender as a MINIMUM if not champion.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I don't think Arslanbek should fight. I saw him on that Saudi card, he's got that head tic like he's got Tourette's Syndrome. He can control it in the ring but between rounds he lets his head tic go and it swivels around like a bobblehead toy. What happens if he gets his bell rung and goes back and sits down and immediately starts swinging his head around?
        TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I don't think Arslanbek should fight. I saw him on that Saudi card, he's got that head tic like he's got Tourette's Syndrome. He can control it in the ring but between rounds he lets his head tic go and it swivels around like a bobblehead toy. What happens if he gets his bell rung and goes back and sits down and immediately starts swinging his head around?
          I wondered if anybody else noticed that head tic..

Comment

If Makhmudov loses to Fa it’s over…
            landotter landotter MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Mbili talks a nice game, but like Vergil Ortiz and a host of others, continues to fight soda cans and body bags.

Comment

Why not Mbilli Morrell??

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
                  Why not Mbilli Morrell??
                  Because Mbilli doesn't want that smoke. He was already in line to have gotten the call to challenge Morrell on at least two occasions. WBA rules state that Morrell must defend against the highest ranked available contender. He's defended it 6 times. Mbilli was higher ranked than the guys he ended up fighting, which means Mbilli said no thanks. And let's be real. Morrell isn't Canelo. He doesn't get to dictate his contenders.

Comment

If Makhmudov loses, he follows the destiny of Kownacki and Yoka.

Comment

Working...
                    X