No announcement yet.

Tims manager wants to vacate to fight Spence instead of Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Well then Tim/Spence is a better fight right? Because you can't have it both ways.
    I want tim vs crawford

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I’m surprised the usual suspects aren’t all over this thread calling this a blatant duck and all types of other names.

We all know there’s some fighters held to higher standards who wouldn’t be able to get away with such a duck.
      Is it a duck though?

Asking because...why is it considered a duck?

Is it because of the idea about dropping a belt rather than fight a threat that's called you out?

If so...then we're affirming that Crawford DUCKED Boots Ennis. Because that happened there, too. It's the exact same situation. And there's a chance Crawford gets emailed a belt. Will NSB rightfully call him an email champion?

See, we just need to be consistent is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Is it a duck though?

Is it because of the idea about dropping a belt rather than fight a threat that's called you out?

If so...then we're affirming that Crawford DUCKED Boots Ennis. Because that happened there, too. It's the exact same situation. And there's a chance Crawford gets emailed a belt. Will NSB rightfully call him an email champion?

Again
        Why did Boots decide to go another direction when he could of been the mando ?
        Why did Boots refuse the fight twice ?
        Why don’t you answer the questions that matter Leicesterage instead of spewing bullchit as usual ?
        The only email champ here is you , hiding behind your keyboard saying lies
        Let’s keep it real , nah hey your bullchit sells more right

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Is it a duck though?

There's nothing consistent about your crap.

Bud was forced to vacate because he had a contractual obligation to Spence. It's not his fault that Spence activated the rematch clause when he couldn't even fight.

And whose fault is it that there was an outstanding mandatory? Who's mandatory was Boots to begin? Who was the IBF champ who only defended once in 4 years? Oh yeah, that was SPENCE.

Who didn't petition for his mandatory shot until the fight was made, and avoid his shot at Spence for 5 months? That would be Ennis.

Then let's look at who Bud wants to fight. Bud staked his shot at the winner of the fight that will crown a unified champion at 154. That's supposed to be a softer touch than the guy who got emailed the belt he already won?

Meanwhile Tszyu would be dropping his belt to avoid Bud in order to fight the guy that Bud already destroyed.

The fact that you don't see your hypocrisy is mind-blowing. Absolute trash takes from a mindless hater. You never miss a chance to spew lies at Bud. Would serve you right if he sued you for slander, troll.

Comment

I don't like it but the logic is sound. Hopefully not true.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

There's nothing consistent about your crap.

Bud was forced to vacate because he had a contractual obligation to Spence. It's not his fault that Spence activated the rematch clause when he couldn't even fight.

And whose fault is it that there was an outstanding mandatory? Who's mandatory was Boots to begin? Who was the IBF champ who only defended once in 4 years? Oh yeah, that was SPENCE.

Who didn't petition for his mandatory shot until the fight was made, and avoid his shot at Spence for 5 months? That would be Ennis.

Then let's look at who Bud wants to fight. Bud staked his shot at the winner of the fight that will crown a unified champion at 154. That's supposed to be a softer touch than the guy who got emailed the belt he already won?

Meanwhile Tszyu would be dropping his belt to avoid Bud in order to fight the guy that Bud already destroyed.

The fact that you don't see your hypocrisy is mind-blowing. Absolute trash takes from a mindless hater. You never miss a chance to spew lies at Bud. Would serve you right if he sued you for slander, troll.
              And this guy has YouTube channel lmao
              Imagine telling people lies all day long and posting trash videos here that are just intended to cause controversy that doesn’t exist

Comment

Tim’s team thinks they can get a big payday and a win before Crawford fight.

I would think same thing after watching Crawford destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Tim’s team thinks they can get a big payday and a win before Crawford fight.

I would think same thing after watching Crawford destroy him.
                  Yeah , this sounds about right
                  Hoping it’s not the case

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    This doesn't surprise me at all. Let me know if I'm wrong, but a manager's role is to cultivate and protect their investment. Fighting Crawford does neither. Jennings wants to make Tszyu a star in the U.S. before facing Crawford, because we know TC is essentially becoming a 'final boss' type of fighter. There's a high likelihood that TC leaves the ring with Tszyu's 0 and the titles.
                    This is why Bivol is my favorite boxer. he didn`t speculate "oh, I must save my 0", he just took on the guy the most casuals felt he would have lost to.

Tim is just one of the guys. I am disappointed if he choses Spence over Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Spence is a bigger draw than Crawford
                      Not now he isnt.

Apparently they have been in talks with TC, and TC got to be mandatory all set up, add Tim talking he wants TC and then all of a sudden Manager mentions Spence, it looks like Tim people would rather sidestep Crawford for another possibly broken name, obviously TC is not getting any younger and its to their benefit to wait him out, but the move wont fool fans.
                      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X