Tims manager wants to vacate to fight Spence instead of Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical of the protected b!tch club if this happens

Comment

I’m surprised the usual suspects aren’t all over this thread calling this a blatant duck and all types of other names.

We all know there’s some fighters held to higher standards who wouldn’t be able to get away with such a duck.

Comment

Someone whispering in Tazoo’s ear
        We’ve seen this before

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Idk why Crawford doesn't just sign with the PBC and get this big fights.
          Because they showed such an interest in helping his career after he dogwalked their boy...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I’m surprised the usual suspects aren’t all over this thread calling this a blatant duck and all types of other names.

We all know there’s some fighters held to higher standards who wouldn’t be able to get away with such a duck.
            Half the people on here say Errol at 154 would KO Crawford and he only lost because it was 147.

Suddenly it's a bad fight for Tim though?

I do agree though, I'd rather see Tim fight Bud.

Comment

Don't give me this lame excuse of building up a fighter because you clowns were bashing guys in the past for doing this too. Keep it consistent. Tim Kazooooooo was calling out crawford not 1, not 2, but MULTIPLE times like he is ready to fight him. It's funny when fighters act like old school fighters that will fight anyone, trying so hard to be throwbacks, but when it comes down to it, they don't deliver. I have yet to see a single modern fighter with this throwback mentality.
              Last edited by Lance98; 03-27-2024, 10:49 PM.
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Because they showed such an interest in helping his career after he dogwalked their boy...
                Exactly
                Coincidentally Tim signs with PBC and all of a sudden a change of plan
                Not surprising
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Spence you know what youre getting, a guy who wants to come forward. They know that Tim's chances are pretty good. Spence is past his best, normally had a size advantage in his prime at 147, at 154 Tim is a bigger guy with power and he will get the guy coming towards him that he wants.

Crawford, from the perspective of Tim's manager, he is high risk lower reward. Crawford is 36 and never fought at 154 and has been inactive. Hes big enough to make the move, he wasnt a small welter despite coming from 135 he was a large guy back down there at 135 and its a full size welter. Hes cagey, he had power at 147 we dont really know what he will look like at 154 with a year off. If Tim beats him then people can say he was small and old, or he could come in and look like he hasnt aged a day and lull Tim into a counter and embarrass him.

So spence is way more predictable, Crawford a lot harder to predict. If Tim beats either they will say they were smaller and old/past their best. Might as well go for spence.

Personally as a FAN though I would rather have crawford-Tim
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Spence was weight drained. Doesn't count
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      Don't give me this lame excuse of building up a fighter because you clowns were bashing guys in the past for doing this too. Keep it consistent. Tim Kazooooooo was calling out crawford not 1, not 2, but MULTIPLE times like he is ready to fight him. It's funny when fighters act like old school fighters that will fight anyone, trying so hard to be throwbacks, but when it comes down to it, they don't deliver. I have yet to see a single modern fighter with this throwback mentality.
                      Ennis anyone.?

Comment

Working...
                      X