No announcement yet.

Tims manager wants to vacate to fight Spence instead of Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tims manager wants to vacate to fight Spence instead of Crawford

I dont like the sound of this its looking like they would rather Spence than TC which after how hard they went for Thurman another wounded guy doesn't gell well, nothing is definite but where there's smoke there's fire.

He tweeted he wants Spence or Crawford after this fight… so I could definitely see that happening. I think that’s why Bud enforced the WBO mando, because behind the scenes talk leaned towards a Tszyu-Spence fight being next.

Hope Crawford gets the fight though.

I want Spence vs Ortiz in Dallas
    Last edited by edpboxing; 03-27-2024, 06:03 PM.
    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

This doesn't surprise me at all. Let me know if I'm wrong, but a manager's role is to cultivate and protect their investment. Fighting Crawford does neither. Jennings wants to make Tszyu a star in the U.S. before facing Crawford, because we know TC is essentially becoming a 'final boss' type of fighter. There's a high likelihood that TC leaves the ring with Tszyu's 0 and the titles.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 03-27-2024, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        This doesn't surprise me at all. Let me know if I'm wrong, but a manager's role is to cultivate and protect their investment. Fighting Crawford does neither. Jennings wants to make Tszyu a star in the U.S. before facing Crawford, because we know TC is essentially becoming a 'final boss' type of fighter. There's a high likelihood that TC leaves the ring with Tszyu's 0 and the titles.
        Yeah, If I'm Tim's manager I'd steer him to Errol over Bud. Not to mention it's an in house fight for PBC

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, If I'm Tim's manager I'd steer him to Errol over Bud. Not to mention it's an in house fight for PBC
          It'll also be another bout where Tszyu is placed behind a PPV paywall.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
            He tweeted he wants Spence or Crawford after this fight… so I could definitely see that happening. I think that’s why Bud enforced the WBO mando, because behind the scenes talk leaned towards a Tszyu-Spence fight being next.

Id much sooner see Spence have an easy fight at 154 than jump straight into the fire, the thing is then we have a big delay for TC so he would then probably take something else which could also mean he never gets the Tszyu fight, very quickly this gets put back a year.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Lmao bro your just wishing for Spencer to get brain damage. Ortiz would beat tf out of him

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

It'll also be another bout where Tszyu is placed behind a PPV paywall.
                I think every PBC going forward is likely going to be

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Id much sooner see Spence have an easy fight at 154 than jump straight into the fire, the thing is then we have a big delay for TC so he would then probably take something else which could also mean he never gets the Tszyu fight, very quickly this gets put back a year.
                  Let’s be more transparent than that.
                  • No Spence rematch
                  • no Canelo
                  • no Jermell
                  • no Tszyu

meanwhile, sitting inactive. And we know what happens when guys are inactive. Nobody is immune, ask Mikey.
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Idk why Crawford doesn't just sign with the PBC and get this big fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X