No announcement yet.

Morrell VS Andrade?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    throwing my man to the wolves but most likely this is his last decent payday and they will use the fight as a means to argue, who beat him better.
    I think some of the current rumors will come true though. Most of them are plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Trevor McWhatever probably is more likely, but I don't think Andrade would be some crazy fight to make.
      Me either but this rumor is legitimate fake news. Came from a Twitter account called boxing hoe who made up fake Campbell Hatton news all the time.
      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

What can Andrade do? He avoided fights, but he himself is avoided and only the desperate ones would fight him. His dream fight with Jermall Charlo never materialized even when he jumped back to PBC. He gets flak the most, yet Jermall gets a pass and provided excuses like mental illness without providing diagnostic proof from experts. Just like that and you're supposed to believe it hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Me either but this rumor is legitimate fake news. Came from a Twitter account called boxing hoe who made up fake Campbell Hatton news all the time.
          That’s not where I read it, but if that’s the origin of the rumor, then it probably is fake. Ah well, wasn’t totally sold on seeing Andrade take another shellacking to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
            What can Andrade do? He avoided fights, but he himself is avoided and only the desperate ones would fight him. His dream fight with Jermall Charlo never materialized even when he jumped back to PBC. He gets flak the most, yet Jermall gets a pass and provided excuses like mental illness without providing diagnostic proof from experts. Just like that and you're supposed to believe it hook line and sinker.
            Because Jermall has actually faced good fighters before. He knocked out Julian Williams and Cornelius Bundradge. He beat Sergiy Derevyanchenko, he beat Austin Trout, he got the decision against Mat Korobov (I scored it for Korobov, to be fair). He has turned into a clown and the WBC should have stripped his middleweight belt ages ago, but there was a point in time where he was fighting and winning against quality opposition.

Besides the Benavidez pummeling the best opponents that Andrade ever had were close fights against Vanes Martirosyan, Jack Culcay, Maciej Sulecki, and Liam Williams. None of whom ever held a legitimate world title (no, Regular titles don't count).

Andrade could have fought Lara, he could have fought Charlo, he could have fought Janibek. At least he tried to fight Saunders, we'll give him credit for that even though it didn't happen because Saunders popped on a drug test.
            Last edited by famicommander; 03-22-2024, 10:15 PM.
            paulf paulf dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Nah, that's too much! I thought he was going back to 160?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

He might as well quit at his corner again. But I think it is a good fight for Morrell. An experienced crafty fighter, the names at 168 is limited at this time.
                I prefer mbilli or shinskin, andrade is going to be slaughtered in less than three rounds, he's not a faster or better boxer than Morell jr.

Comment

I'm hoping for it! Morrell can use the bit more exposure that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

He might as well quit at his corner again. But I think it is a good fight for Morrell. An experienced crafty fighter, the names at 168 is limited at this time.
                    Morrell is a far superior technical boxer than Benavidez. This is a slaughter. He doesn't have to stand square with high guard waiting for Andrade to upload his payload he will punch with him at the sound of the bell in the 1st round. I am not sure Andrade can get out the 2nd round with him.

Older fight now and he will still be competitive at 160. Who is his manager, Roelly's manager? Crazy stuff over at PBC.

A couple of undefeated punchers up at 168 Morrell should be fought and are real tests.
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 03-23-2024, 11:24 AM.
                    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

This is fake, I read on Instagram he's fighting in May, against bek?

Comment

Working...
                      X