No announcement yet.

Morrell VS Andrade?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrell VS Andrade?!

Rumors circulating that these two are to fight next. Anyone else hear anything?

Not sure what to make of it if true. Thoughts?

Boo Boo ain't crazy.
    garfios garfios MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Morrell would smash boo boo to bits tbh
      K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

I've heard it twice. Insane. Too old and appears to have maxed out at 160. But I could see Haymon sacrificing him like putting him in a shoebox ring with Benavidez (the same thing he did to build Wilder's profile with Ortiz and conning the fool Roelly to fight Mini-Bull instead of Ryan). Leave PBC like everyone else, get a tune-up and fight Janibek top rank, or go to matchroom and fight Eubank (think he'd take the fight now).

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
          I've heard it twice. Insane. Too old and appears to have maxed out at 160.
          My exact thoughts. I'm thinking Boo Boo knows this too, and knows his career fizzled, and is throwing caution to the wind to make as much coin as possible. If so, dangerous game he's playing going back to back with two fierce fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

Boo Boo had said he would be going back down to 160
            So not sure if this will happen or not
            STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Andrade really has no where to go and might go for it because of Morrell's inexperience. Morrell has gone 12 twice so you can't depend on him gassing out to eke a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                Boo Boo ain't crazy.
                Boo Boo ain't got many sexy checks left. If he don't wanna fight ten more yrs he'll fight guys like Morrell & I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

I'm super curious to see what Morrell can do vs him too.

As to the TS the only two guys I've heard for Morrell next lately is Boo Boo & that Trevor guy who hasn't done much & I don't think I've seen fight before.

Comment

throwing my man to the wolves but most likely this is his last decent payday and they will use the fight as a means to argue, who beat him better.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

Yup been reading about this and other fights as well.
                    charlo/Plant with errl/keef.

And they're now stacking tf outta wahids card.

The **** i read stated Amazon went to pbc execs and told them they NEEDED to make better fights or their "deal" would be looked at as not long term.
                    JosephHH Joseph likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X