Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Tells Canelo Alvarez It's Time To Invest In Some 'Nuts'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new set of nuts is gonna run him a cool 150-200 million dollars. Just sayin.

Comment

garfios also dont forget Mungia also a young ,undefeated hungry to make a living and name for himself fighter with family of his own, he also deserves a shot at Canelos ,not saying more than Benny but hes also top 5 ranked fighter and not some undeserving bum some dumb folks claim he is.

Comment

There’s nothing here to defend Canelo on. However, I’ll say this; there’s a lot of fake people on these boards complaining about “weight bully” now all of a sudden not a peep. Gone ghost. I’ve always said “weight bully” isn’t a thing and I mean it. If a man can make a weight he can make a weight PERIOD. But, there are literally DOZENS on this board who fought me life and death concerning “weight bullying” that aren’t saying a single word now….hmmmm interesting. Especially for a fighter that can damn well make LHW and quite honestly should have been a cruiserweight years ago.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Comment

Benny The Beggar.....begging is unbecoming

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Canelo is being a ***** about this but comparing him to Tank is crazy, Canelo is much more popular/recognised and actually fought good competition Tank is just a fruad.
            If they fought the best it wouldn't be necessary to be fighting in Saudi Arabia. I

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              Nobody overseas recognises Canelo let alone any value.. you saw how they responded to Tanks demands..

They don't like duckers and fraudsters.. only fighters who will fight the best.
              If they fought the best there wouldnt be a need to be fighting in Saudi.

Example if Usyk and Tyson had fought the best they would have fought already without Saudi Money required.
              If Bivol and Beterbiev has already fought the best, (each other) there wouldn't be a need to be fighting in Saudi.
              Last edited by boxingitis; 03-21-2024, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I favored Ginger for years. This redheaded puto is officially shook now. It's gross. His fangirls swallow every EXCUSE its g.aypo.rn.
                now I think David overwhelms him, maybe even stops the coward
                Last edited by El_Mero; 03-21-2024, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Benevidez does love canelos nuts lol

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    How many of these killers ever lived up to it in recent times? Kovalev was meant to kill the light punching Ward, Pac was meant to overwhelm Floyd, GGG was gonna run through Canelo etc and yet they all lost

people will claim they won but even if they did it was still close and nothing like all the hype claimed it would be

I wouldn't be surpised if Benavidez steps in with Canelo and gets his ass handed to him

doesnt matter, end of the day benavidez is the mandatory and if canelo refuses to fight him then he needs to be striped

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                      Its going to be a fun n heated back n forth between these two til fights gets made eventually, whats really funny is Oscar throwing some shade cause the ginger ignored his perico-sniffer ass during press conference Hilarious
                      I already cant wait for the promos to start

Comment

Working...
                      X