Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford 'Smart' To Force His Way Into The Picture of Tszyu-Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford 'Smart' To Force His Way Into The Picture of Tszyu-Fundora

Terence Crawford has been "calculative" in enforcing his status of mandatory challenger to the WBO light-middleweight title held by Tim Tszyu, according to Chris Algieri
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford Tszyu is a good fight. I know people will be crying about why he doesn't target Boots but people only rate Boots because of eye test - but the fact is, eye test is and will always be worthless.

For a fighter with 30+ plus fights (Boots), he still has a whole lot to prove. Stanionis, with only 14 fights, beat
    ​​​Butaev, which for now, Is better than anything Boots has done at 147.
    Last edited by Body the jab; 03-20-2024, 01:12 PM.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

He needed to fight Boots or Tzsyu. I'm glad things are trending in the right direction.

Comment

Can’t argue with Algieri here
        Bud doing what he’s gotta do and imo to position himself for that mega fight with Canelo

Comment

Man, Crawford waiting awhile to capitalize on the fame he got from beating Spence Jr.

'll probably laugh but also be annoyed if it backfires and he ends up losing whomever he faces next. Crawford is not getting younger and it unfortunately took the Spence Jr. fight to really make him known to more casuals than prior to that fight. I know he's waiting for something to make sense and the Spence Jr. rematch had him tired up for months, but now that it's off, he needs to make moves sooner than later. Hopefully as soon as this fight is over, they can come to an immediate agreement and get the next fight going. Granted whoever wins between Tim and Fundora will probably need some healing time.
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Dunno why people aren't on Spence's case more. He was the one locking out Bud with the "side of the street" crap. Ennis was HIS mandatory that he didn't resolve for several months before the Bud fight was even in negotiations, and only defended his IBF belt one time in 4 years. He's the one who activated his rematch clause before having to pull out with eye problems and delayed or ruined a possible showdown with Mell.
            Nusky Nusky likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              Dunno why people aren't on Spence's case more. He was the one locking out Bud with the "side of the street" crap. Ennis was HIS mandatory that he didn't resolve for several months before the Bud fight was even in negotiations, and only defended his IBF belt one time in 4 years. He's the one who activated his rematch clause before having to pull out with eye problems and delayed or ruined a possible showdown with Mell.
              But but it doesn’t fit the agenda
              Simple and non toxic
              Then you got guys chitting on Bud
              Then again all Spence fans have jumped ship and now are Boots fans
              Same chit that’s happening with Canelo/ Benavidez
              I stated this on another thread but I’m damn positive that if you go check some posters posts , they were Canelo fans and now realize that it ship jumping time

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Man, Crawford waiting awhile to capitalize on the fame he got from beating Spence Jr.

'll probably laugh but also be annoyed if it backfires and he ends up losing whomever he faces next. Crawford is not getting younger and it unfortunately took the Spence Jr. fight to really make him known to more casuals than prior to that fight. I know he's waiting for something to make sense and the Spence Jr. rematch had him tired up for months, but now that it's off, he needs to make moves sooner than later. Hopefully as soon as this fight is over, they can come to an immediate agreement and get the next fight going. Granted whoever wins between Tim and Fundora will probably need some healing time.
                And Buds just getting older and older in the meantime. yup. And that means these fights are much harder for him than back in the day. And he's got a major size disadvantage. I dont like it. Im a big Crawford fan. If he can pull it off he might end up too shot for Canelo.

Comment

I believe Fundora will look good until Tim starts to connect. Tzsyu is no Jeff Horn, Tim Tzsyu is bigger with power and skills and Crawford is no Tony Harrison, Terrance Crawford does damage.

If I'm right....we have a phenomenal showdown coming later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

And Buds just getting older and older in the meantime. yup. And that means these fights are much harder for him than back in the day. And he's got a major size disadvantage. I dont like it. Im a big Crawford fan. If he can pull it off he might end up too shot for Canelo.
                    I keep thinking of Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah...and Zab was the faster, better boxer with power. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X