Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki Loses, Sianos Loses The Rulebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when he announced that he was going to be a dad for the first time after a fight that he just won.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Adam has lost his edge ever since Big Baby Miller popped for PEDs in the AJ fight. Miller and Adam are homies from Brooklyn, worked out at the same gym and had similar physiques with crazy stamina and punch resistance. I suspect Adam got scared straight and quit PEDs forever after the whole Miller situation,, Just sayin that could be the reason for his accelerated decline.
      Very good point. I do remember those two being pretty tight back in the day. Never really thought about how they both had incredible stamina despite less than stellar physiques.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        His instincts must've kicked in? LMAO

He was actually landing some hard shots before the takedown. He probably would've won fairly had he avoided pulling off that BULL****

​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​

Comment

Mma fighters are welcome in boxing but if that happens that not only should be automatic dq, there should be a forfeiture of purse, and a lifetime ban. There is no excuse for that. Mma fighters often come from kick-boxing, wrestling, judo, BJJ, sambo etc etc and they often compete in various combat sports and they know better.

Comment

Kownacki sounded like he was already slurring his speech before the Helenius fight. I thought it was his thick Polish accent, but didn't he grow up in the States? He should really retire!

Comment

he has almost the same resume as wilder lol
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                he has almost the same resume as wilder lol
                Yep. He beat Szpilka, Washington, Arreola. Now everybody says he is a bum, but 5 years ago nobody feltt that way.
                slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

He headline Barclay arena in NJ a few times & was co-main event too. He had a big Polish following in those first 20 fights. I’m sure he made some money just not as much as he could have if he took the Chisora & Joshua fights.
                  For sure. Those guys are stars in the UK(Joshua to far bigger extent). Kownacki definitely accomplished alot more than his talent(or lack thereof) would have gotten him alone. A fan-friendly style and a big following will always keep you in the spotlight at the top level(e.g. Chisora in the UK). It's the fact that he fell so fast and so hard that's sad to see. He deteriorated immediately after his first loss to Helenius and has been near-death since. But that's pretty much the epitome of the life of most, if not, every all-action fighter.

Comment

I thought Charles Martin beat him as well
                    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Looking back, the biggest mistake he made was pass up on the Joshua payday!!
                      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X