No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Hasn't 'Completely Written Off' Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Hasn't 'Completely Written Off' Wilder

Anthony Joshua hasn't ruled out a future fight with Deontay Wilder, as long as he first overcomes Francis Ngannou on March 8 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    [Click Here To Read More]
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

everyone else has

Comment

Well, let wilder have a comeback fight against jarrel Miller or Jared Anderson then we will decide.
      Let's see if he's the best American first

Comment

It's funny how Joshua seems to be the one chasing the Wilder fight now.He should focus on next weeks lethal boxing novice as he could be in a more embarrassing position than Wilder sooner than he thinks.

Comment

You’re on your own there mate
          thack thack likes this.

Comment

Epic trailer for the AJ fight. Saudis are undisputed for trailers, hopefully, these kinds of things can bring some casuals in and stem the slow bleed out of boxing.

Comment

Lose against Ngannou and all that's left for A-Side Joshy is the coulda, shoulda, woulda been the fight of the generation for undisputed, grand unified at Wembly Stadium in front of thousands...

...but would now only ever be a 2nd rate sideshow in Eddie's backyard for bragging rights in front of no one while Eddie talks shït on youtube cos even he doesnt wanna see them fight.

Comment

I guess that his theory is never rule out a better than average payday , especially when the fight looks easy. Wilder looked like a famine victim in his last fight. His little legs looked like they might snap whenever he took a step. Wilder didn't just look bad , he looked unwell and performed like it too.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Let’s see Wilder get a couple of rebuilding fights first before any judgement is made. I’d be ok with a Chisora fight then Makmudov. Chisora is durable & Makmudov is a beast who just lost to Kabayel. I would suggest Miller before big Mak but I think he has legal problems unless they have been solved.
                  hhh1200 hhh1200 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Epic trailer for the AJ fight. Saudis are undisputed for trailers, hopefully, these kinds of things can bring some casuals in and stem the slow bleed out of boxing.
                    For anyone who's not seen it

https://youtu.be/U2cWsFL-LGU?si=jdgCW13otnsqHG_c
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X