Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Claims Ngannou Is The Biggest Challenge Of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Joshua thinks Ngannou a MMA fighter with one 1 bout is the biggest challenge in his life pretty much sums up how bad the current heavyweight division is.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Its huge for him because if he loses his entire career is lowered in history, its a big loss to consume, that's where I think he is coming from, I always try and sit in their shoes with quotes taken out of context, I do so in real life so its not just boxing, everyone has a perspective they are coming from and their point of view is paramount to you making your point of view, most people only see their perspective and take words at face value, they rarely look at the other guys perspective.
      I understand what your getting at but let’s not pretend the fact that he’s fighting a non boxer and his record is 0-1
      Another L will do just that but I’m sure many factors come into play and him saying he this is his biggest defeat just doesn’t up imo

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I understand what your getting at but let’s not pretend the fact that he’s fighting a non boxer and his record is 0-1
        Another L will do just that but I’m sure many factors come into play and him saying he this is his biggest defeat just doesn’t up imo
        Francis Ngannou should now be legitimately recognized as a boxer 'He has fought Tyson Fury, in a real competitive fight. And in many people's opinions, which range from current pundits, boxing analysis, current and former fighters? They all believed that Francis Ngannou won the fight vs Tyson Fury'.

The statistics of the fight also show, that Francis Ngannou won the fight 'Ngannou landed the most power punches, inflicted the most damage and scored a knock-down'.

Francis Ngnanou is no longer a non-professional boxer 'He has a professional boxing record, therefor he should be considered as a professional boxer'.

They are the facts of the situation 'The only way you can deny these facts, is by lying to yourself and betraying your conscience'.

You clearly do not understand what Roadblock, or myself are saying 'You have completely no idea'.

MulaKO, this is not a computer game 'Boxing is real life'.

Professional boxers, do not have the luxury to just press reset on the game console if the fight is not going their way 'Joshua has to win this fight. It is the only fight right now which is in-front of him, so by that definition? It is currently right now, his most important fight and challenge'.

Anthony Joshua has not achieved all the feats in his career, by being passive and dismissive towards any obstacle or challenge in-front of him.

No elite level athlete in any sport, has a dismissive or passive attitude 'But you seem to be getting all upset, just because Joshua is not acting all passive, dismissive and nonchalant towards Ngannou'.

Note: Anthony Joshua is a Olympic Champion, and former two time World Heavyweight Champion. Joshua is where he is in life, and his career in part 'Due to his attitude, Work ethic and behaviour'.

Now is not the time for Joshua to act all passive and dismissive, if you was to really sit back for a moment 'And self reflect on the nonsense you are saying on this thread. You will understand that you are way off, in criticising Anthony Joshua for having this attitude towards the Francis Ngannou fight'.

If you can self reflect and be honest with yourself, it will be extremely difficult for you to not reach that conclusion.

It is up to yourself, ether you can carry on getting all upset over Joshua's work ethic an attitude or you can actually acknowledge 'Hey? Maybe those character traits of Joshua, have aided him in achieving in his career'.

Do not just look at what a fighters says, also look to how they behave i.e their Work ethic.

There is completely nothing wrong with Joshua's attitude towards this fight, no top level boxing trainer in my opinion 'Would have any issue's with his attitude'.

But you have got a issue and problem MulaKO? So I am going to ask you straight up right now 'If you have a issue with Joshua's attitude towards this fight, how do you believe Joshua should be 1: Speaking. 2: Behaving coming into this fight vs Nagnnou?'.

What attitude and behaviour do you believe Joshua should be embodying for this fight?

Do you think he should be eating burgers and pies?

Do you think he should be dismissing Francis Ngannou as a challenge and threat?

I want to know at some point today, or whenever you can figure it out 'I want to know MulaKO's philosophy on how a fighter and professional athlete should behave?'.

I have personally from my perspective, said all what I believe needs to be said on this topic 'And in my opinion any reasonable, any professional, aspiring, respectable boxing coach would ether have a similar philosophy with me or they would agree with me' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-23-2024, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Francis Ngannou should now be legitimately recognized as a boxer 'He has fought Tyson Fury, in a real competitive fight. And in my people's opinions, which range from current pundits, boxing analysis, current and former fighters? They all believed that Francis Ngannou won the fight vs Tyson Fury'.

The statistics of the fight also show, that Francis Ngannou won the fight 'Ngannou landed the most power punches, inflicted the most damage and scored a knock-down'.

Francis Ngnanou is no longer a non-professional boxer 'He has a professional boxing record, therefor he should be considered as a professional boxer'.

They are the facts of the situation 'The only way you can deny these facts, is by lying to yourself and betraying your conscience'.

You clearly do not understand what Roadblock, or myself are saying 'You have completely no idea'.

MulaKO, this is not a computer game 'Boxing is real life'.

Professional boxers, do not have the luxury to just press reset on the game console if the fight is not going their way 'Joshua has to win this fight. It is the only fight right now which is in-front of him, so by that definition? It is currently right now, his most important fight and challenge'.

Anthony Joshua has not achieved all the feats in his career, by being passive and dismissive towards any obstacle or challenge in-front of him.

No elite level athlete in any sport, has a dismissive or passive attitude 'But you seem to be getting all upset, just because Joshua is not acting all passive, dismissive and nonchalant towards Ngannou'.

Note: Anthony Joshua is a Olympic Champion, and former two time World Heavyweight Champion. Joshua is where he is in life, and his career in part 'Due to his attitude, Work ethic and behaviour'.

Now is not the time for Joshua to act all passive and dismissive, if you was to really sit back for a moment 'And self reflect on the nonsense you are saying on this thread. You will understand that you are way off, in criticising Anthony Joshua for having this attitude towards the Francis Ngannou fight'.

If you can self reflect and be honest with yourself, it will be extremely difficult for you to not reach that conclusion.

It is up to yourself, ether you can carry on getting all upset over Joshua's work ethic an attitude or you can actually acknowledge 'Hey? Maybe these character traits of Joshua, have aided him in achieving in his career'.

Do not just look at what a fighters says, also look to how they behave i.e their Work ethic.

There is completely nothing wrong with Joshua's attitude towards this fight, no top level boxing trainer in my opinion 'Would have any issue's with his attitude'.

But you have got a issue and problem MulaKO? So I am going to ask you straight up right now 'If you have a issue with Joshua's attitude towards this fight, how do you believe Joshua should be 1: Speaking. 2: Behaving coming into this fight vs Nagnnou?'.

What attitude and behaviour do you believe Joshua should be embodying for this fight?

Do you think he should be eating burgers and pies?

Do you think he should be dismissing Francis Ngannou as a challenge and threat?

I want to know at some point today, or whenever you can figure it out 'I want to know MulaKO's philosophy on how a fighter and professional athlete should behave?'.

I have personally from my perspective, said what I believed needs to be said on this topic 'And in my opinion any reasonable, any professional, aspiring, respectable boxing coach would ether have a similar philosophy with me or they would agree with me' etc.

o
          I stopped reading once I noticed you say reset button
          First off more people would interact with yourself if all your answers weren’t three miles long and where you state they are facts but are actually YOUR opinions
          Which in all reality don’t make them right or wrong
          What you seem to undermine is this is a forum , made for discussion
          What are your credentials to tell posters what’s right or wrong ?
          Noticing you have something going on for AJ but would you be saying the same thing had he said this about the Uber driver who’s coming to fight with a record of 0-1
          I doubt it and there’s go your opinions of who understands something or not go out the fughin door
          And you the way , the mma guy is scheduled to have an mma fight
          Funny how you classify him as a full time boxer although he’s already signed up for an mma contest

Comment

So to add to some context, on the one hand, Joshua claims that NG is the biggest challenge in another article. What he should have said, this is the biggest risk due to the off chance he were to lose. So then why would he even take the fight with a 0-1 fighter to begin with if there was the chance he, and the Boxing world would be embarrassed? Especially since he could be fighting top contenders who deserve the payday far more and have fought years as boxers to finally make their way to the top so some novice can jump the line? I was pissed when Loma got the shot at the title so quickly ahead of fighters who worked their way up but not a total embarrassment to the sport in a huge way. Easy to say all of this happening these days is about money but somewhere, someone has to put principle and fairness ahead, especially when these heavyweights are already multi-millionaires!!! Greed over everything else.
            Last edited by richardt; 02-23-2024, 12:42 PM.
            Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post
              The fact that Joshua thinks Ngannou a MMA fighter with one 1 bout is the biggest challenge in his life pretty much sums up how bad the current heavyweight division is.
              Ya think? I mean, Do you think? Read some teaching posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

What did he completely conquer the sport of MMA with?

Katate?

Comment

Not saying anything rėtardėd in an interview is the biggest challenge in Joshua's life!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Katate?
                    Boxing + defensive grappling skills + freak athleticism
                    Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Katate?
                      Not understanding your sarcasm
                      Maybe it’s better that way
                      I see you have a fascination AJ
                      Does he know about it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X