Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Claims Ngannou Is The Biggest Challenge Of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Claims Ngannou Is The Biggest Challenge Of His Life

Reporting from a joint DAZN interview with Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your next fight is always the biggest challenge is the message it felt like he was trying to say.

Solid clickbait title tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Your next fight is always the biggest challenge is the message it felt like he was trying to say.

Solid clickbait title tho.
      They don't give it full context, but even so, he did seem to just straight out say it's the biggest challenge of his life, which is a bit daft.

It does represent as much of a risk to his career as any fight he's had though, I'll give him that.

Comment

Fighting an mma guy is the biggest challenge of his life

Smfh

Comment

In today's state of boxing, where once you lose the "0", you're basically nothing, he's not wrong.

We all give Joshua a pass for losing to Usyk, twice. But if he lost to Franklin, Whyte, Wallin, or Ngaggou, he's "done".

Look at Tony Yoka..

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

They don't give it full context, but even so, he did seem to just straight out say it's the biggest challenge of his life, which is a bit daft.

It does represent as much of a risk to his career as any fight he's had though, I'll give him that.
            It was a ~13min Face Off. They probably edited out his full breakdown if he said it but either way he's talked about this several times already & iirc at the inital presser for this fight altho don't quote me on that. His mindset is on the present not backwards. The next is the biggest is just how he looks at sh^t.

Not daft at all just how he looks at sh^t which to me is optimal & how everyone should look at their boxing career. The past don't matter, the fight after this one don't matter, everything is on this current fight. Hence its the biggest.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
              In today's state of boxing, where once you lose the "0", you're basically nothing, he's not wrong.

We all give Joshua a pass for losing to Usyk, twice. But if he lost to Franklin, Whyte, Wallin, or Ngaggou, he's "done".

Look at Tony Yoka..
              I’m no AJ fan but I think comparing him to Yoka is totally wrong
              I think the only thing they have in common is winning medals
              I do agree though with the dumb perception that losing your 0 , unfortunately makes you nothing in boxing but that is something that only newbies or casuals believe is the truth of the matter
              We Have Floyd to thank for that
              TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Challenging? Idk ... Riskiest? Definitely. If he lose it will hurt him.

Comment

Joshua hasn't fought a guy who can put him on his back since Ruiz 1.It's good to hear this kind of talk from him and I think finally we will see what Joshua is all about , fact or fiction .This guy is old but a genuine KO striker who in my opinion will be at least as strong as him .I support him here but it's not going to stop me having cheeky ton on Ngannou at 9/2 .I hope Joshua proves me wrong , as even at 4/1 on he could lose this fight in a blink of an eye.
                  sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

I think Josh will win with late stoppage. Josh has lost 3 times, no big deal. Whose to say if fury fought Ruiz and usyk a total of 4 fimes fury wouldn't have 4 losses?
                    Fury can only gloat, if Fury has beat who Josh lost to.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-20-2024, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X