Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Jamaine Ortiz Was Running Around The Ring; That Isn't Boxing; This Was Disgraceful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Honestly , I think they’re all douchebags and that you will find in my posts
    The reason I say that is because I know people in Arthur’s entourage and quite frankly it was get me Bivol or I’m moving up to cruiser weight
    Bobfather hasn’t lasted in this dirty business by being a fool
    He knows he’s got the best light heavyweight in the world and once he gets unified , well ……….
    You’re Canadian?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You have some audacity asking questions like that The guy with the most clear and obvious double standards on this site.

You don't like PED cheats...Your favourite fighter is a PED cheat

You're the same guy who accuses Ngannou of being "assuredly on PEDs" with precisely zero evidence whilst deeming Floyd clean because "USADA said so".

But when VADA deem Beterbiev "Not su****ious" you don't hold the same standard despite saying VADA are superior to USADA.

Care to explain that yet or will you continue to dodge it?

You have absolutely no place accusing others of double standards.
      VADA didn’t determine Beterbiev not su****ious.

They just sad the abnormally high levels of testosterone and HGH found in his system didn’t exceed the allowed limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You’re Canadian?
        What difference does that make whether I am or not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

It's not about what I determine, it's about what an event will generate. Mayweather reached an unusual level of recognition which allowed him to effectively promote himself and control his own pay per views. Crawford hasn't done that, nor will he.

With that said, Crawford is measurably wealthier and more recognised than, not just most other boxers, but people generally. That doesn't seem to be enough for him, hence his rather embarrassing and immature demands for more recognition on social media and his frivolous lawsuit. Even Mayweather used to complain about not getting the recognition he felt he "deserved".

The egos of some of these American boxers is fascinating. They participate in sport which, whilst entertaining, adds no general value to a society. There are people who will go to medical school and invent drugs/save lives who will never come close to the net worth of sportsmen. And yet it's the latter always complaining about a perceived lack of money and recognition.
          Unless you're working directly with Terrance Crawford or Bob Arum you have no idea what kind of revenue Crawford generates. You have no credibility on that. You're not Arum or Crawford's accountant.

The rest of what you posted is so ridiculous that it's not worthy of a response.

Comment

VADA didn’t determine Beterbiev not su****ious.

They just sad the abnormally high levels of testosterone and HGH found in his system didn’t exceed the allowed limits.
            Er, what?

I think you'll find VADA said this;

“Atypical findings are fairly common in PED testing and do not constitute an adverse test result. They can result from various causes. Atypical findings generally warrant the collection of further samples. But no negative inference should be drawn from an atypical finding in and of itself."

So firstly are you going to retract what you've just said and apologize?

And secondly, since we've now established VADA have deemed Beterbeiv's result common and not su****ious are you going to retract your statement on that aswell and apologize?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Er, what?

I think you'll find VADA said this;

“Atypical findings are fairly common in PED testing and do not constitute an adverse test result. They can result from various causes. Atypical findings generally warrant the collection of further samples. But no negative inference should be drawn from an atypical finding in and of itself."

So firstly are you going to retract what you've just said and apologize?

And secondly, since we've now established VADA have deemed Beterbeiv's result common and not su****ious are you going to retract your statement on that aswell and apologize?
              Where did you see them use the words “not su****ious” in any of that?

Are you going to retract your comment that you think Beterbiev is su****ious?

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

What difference does that make whether I am or not ?
                I’m just curious is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Unless you're working directly with Terrance Crawford or Bob Arum you have no idea what kind of revenue Crawford generates. You have no credibility on that. You're not Arum or Crawford's accountant.
                  Bob Arum is more qualified to value an event than you, me or Terence Crawford. Crawford now has the opportunity to do what Mayweather did but he still seems to be demanding a PPV draw as an opponent to generate the purse he wants. Why is that?

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The rest of what you posted is so ridiculous that it's not worthy of a response.
                  You lack the introspection to give a response. Plus, you're overly confrontational and take disagreement too personally. Jaded from too much internet use?
                  dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Where did you see them use the words “not su****ious” in any of that?
                    What do you think stating the result is common and should have no negative inference means? If it's common then it's not su****ious is it.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Are you going to retract your comment that you think Beterbiev is su****ious?
                    No, why would I do that? I have stated it's su****ious and that is my position.

The reason you need to retract your position is because when it comes to other fighters like Mayweather, his su****ious behavior you deem as not so because USADA say so.

But when it comes to Beterbeiv, you deem it su****ious and dismiss VADA saying it's not.

Or, you can just hold the same standard for Mayweather.

It's one or the other so pick one.

RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

I’m just curious is all.
                      Curiosity killed the cat lol

Comment

Working...
                      X