Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beterbiev is on another level not seen often throughout history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

None the less, I said VADA testing with no weird results. And Beterbiev got a weird result.
    None the less? What do you mean none the less? That expression can't apply here because that would mean you're dismissing your stance when you said if USADA deem something not suspicious that means that the are not suspicious I.e When Floyd was caught with an illegal IV, with is a "weird finding" and you deem him to be clean because USADA said so.

Yet VADA, in your words the better testing company, said Beterbiev's case is not only not suspicious but in fact common.

That has to mean by your own logic that don't find it suspicious?

Unless you're saying VADA are corrupt?​​​​​​

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Enough so that even you said he was suspect, didn’t you?
    ​Yes, I do.

But not more suspicious than the likes of Floyd Mayweather for example, who you deem "clean".

Or not more suspicious than Vergil Ortiz for example, who you deem "clean by the benefit of the doubt".

He'd more more suspicious than someone like Franics Ngannou for example, who you deem "assuredly on PEDs" with zero evidence what so ever.

But a lot less suspicious than the likes of Canelo, a guy who's failed multiple drug tests, that you deem "likely clean".

I find all suspicious behavior suspicious, you pick and choose what you deem suspicious and move the goal post whenever it suits you.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-28-2024, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• I was quite clear about my opinion on this. VADA testing with no weird results, and abnormal levels of testosterone and HGH are a weird result.

it is what it is.

Comment

I was quite clear about my opinion on this. VADA testing with no weird results, and abnormal levels of testosterone and HGH are a weird result.

it is what it is.
        Why are you not quoting me so you can try and escape like a little weasel You haven't been clear at all, you've actually been very unclear and your refusal to answer basic questions extends that.

Why do you give USADA authority when they deem Floyd not suspicious for his suspicious behavior and not the same when VADA deem Beterbiev's suspicious behavior not suspicious and in fact common?

Why won't you ANSWER THE QUESTIONS??????????

The fact you won't answer the question I am going to have take that as you are conceding that VADA are corrupt. Until you answer it then that's the only stance you're going to be given.

So with that, how can Canelo be likely clean if we've established you think VADA are corrupt?

Comment

• ShoulderRoll Why are you running again?

Are you going to elaborate on how VADA are corrupt since your refusal to answer whether they are or not and how Canelo can be likely clean due to VADA testing at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            ShoulderRoll Why are you running again?

Are you going to elaborate on how VADA are corrupt since your refusal to answer whether they are or not and how Canelo can be likely clean due to VADA testing at the same time?
            If you can’t understand simple explanations or acknowledge when you’re wrong (like in the case of Canelo’s case being different than Conor Benn’s) then it’s pointless to try to discuss anything with you.

Keep trolling if you want, though.

Comment

If you can’t understand simple explanations or acknowledge when you’re wrong (like in the case of Canelo’s case being different than Conor Benn’s) then it’s pointless to try to discuss anything with you.

Keep trolling if you want, though.
              Trolling? You are literally refusing to answer basic questions.... You can't honestly think you don't look like a total doughnut? Aren't you the guy who said not answering questions means you take the L? Even demanding yes or no answers to your questions from others What a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

You haven't answered whether you agree that Floyd left America frequently when active.

You haven't answered if you can give an example of Ngannou leaving America for a training camp during his UFC career.

You haven't answered why Floyd doesn't have to do 365 USADA testing to be deemed likely clean but Ngannou does.

You haven't answered why you deem Floyd not suspicious because USADA deemed it so for his unusual (and illegal) behavior but not the case when VADA deem Beterbeiv not suspicious and in fact a common occurrence you dismiss that.

And you haven't answered why you deem VADA corrupt.

Why won't you answer these questions? I have answered every single question you've asked. You want to try not being a coward and answering basic questions and thus justifying your position? Or are you going to concede the L and hope it goes away?
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-28-2024, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Trolling? You are literally refusing to answer basic questions.... You can't honestly think you don't look like a total doughnut? Aren't you the guy who said not answering questions means you take the L? Even demanding yes or no answers to your questions from others What a pathetic excuse of a man you are.

You haven't answered whether you agree that Floyd left America frequently when active.

You haven't answered if you can give an example of Ngannou leaving America for a training camp during his UFC career.

You haven't answered why Floyd doesn't have to do 365 USADA testing to be deemed likely clean but Ngannou does.

You haven't answered why you deem Floyd not suspicious because USADA deemed it so for his unusual (and illegal) behavior but not the case when VADA deem Beterbeiv not suspicious and in fact a common occurrence you dismiss that.

And you haven't answered why you deem VADA corrupt.

Why won't you answer these questions? I have answered every single question you've asked. You want to try not being a coward and answering basic questions and thus justifying your position? Or are you going to concede the L and hope it goes away?
                ShoulderRoll

Why are you posting in other threads and not answering these questions?

They're very simple questions.

Or do you concede your L like you tell others to do when they refuse to answer your questions?

Comment

Interesting. So that's 10 VADA programs he's passed.

ShoulderRoll

That would make him likely clean and not suspicious right?

Especially since VADA have come out publicly and said it's not suspicious and in fact common. And we know that when the testing companies say that it's gospel.

Are you willing to be a man and retract your statement and make a public apology?
                  SausageRoll has no honour or dignity to apologise. You will be waiting for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X