Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beterbiev is on another level not seen often throughout history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beterbiev is on another level not seen often throughout history.

Beterbiev is an active ATG, would pose massive problems to any legendary fighter at 175, including Roy Jones.

Roy jones in his prime is way too fast, skilled, explosive and sharp for him. He would box circles around beterbiev and force him to quit on his stool or even force a stoppage. Beterbiev is too slow for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      Roy jones in his prime is way too fast, skilled, explosive and sharp for him. He would box circles around beterbiev and force him to quit on his stool or even force a stoppage. Beterbiev is too slow for him.
      Yeah I’m not sure about that

Comment

Let’s see how he deals with Bivol before getting too carried away. Great fighter though, shame he’s not 5-10 years younger tbh.

Comment

Let`s see how he deals with a fighter with some defensive skills. All his opponents so far had something in common: at some point they tried to KO Beterbiev desperately and they lacked defensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Let`s see how he deals with a fighter with some defensive skills. All his opponents so far had something in common: at some point they tried to KO Beterbiev desperately and they lacked defensive skills.
            Both Browne and Gvodzyk had good defence, Beterbiev’s pressure is that good that it essentially forces you into trading. Bivol is a sterner test, but you can guarantee at some point Bivol will have to try and fight him off.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Both Browne and Gvodzyk had good defence, Beterbiev’s pressure is that good that it essentially forces you into trading. Bivol is a sterner test, but you can guarantee at some point Bivol will have to try and fight him off.
              I am pretty confident Bivol will win. Not 100% as I was for Canelo, but 90%. I see more in Bivol than in Beterbiev. If Beterbiev wants so make pressure, fine. But he`d better have a great cardio for 12 rounds. he will need it.

Bivol will not stand in Beterbiev`s pocket like usual Artur`s opponents, that is the catch.
              BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Very Golovkin-like imo. Great fighter but can be out boxed by an elite fighter with the right style. Chin maybe not quite at GGG level though.
                BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                  Very Golovkin-like imo. Great fighter but can be out boxed by an elite fighter with the right style. Chin maybe not quite at GGG level though.
                  Yes that's exactly who he reminds me of and Kovalev at his peak aka another indestructible Soviet cyborg.
                  shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Let’s see how he deals with Bivol before getting too carried away. Great fighter though, shame he’s not 5-10 years younger tbh.
                    Another stupidly mismanaged career. He was on the shelf for years.

agree that he’s a beast. If he was American he would be hailed as the second coming of Mike Tyson let’s be real.

Bivol might be too crafty and precise for him though. Beiterbiev can be hit and he’s been floored a few times.

Comment

Working...
                    X