Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias to Teofimo Lopez: 'Stop Being a Coward'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They always talk as if fights are that easy to make, especially with fighters on different sides of the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Thulebona View Post
      I'm not yet sold on matias as the man until he fights a credible fighter .he's been feasting on tomato cans even his last opponent's..ponce and ergashev who were supposed to be better are can crushers .....well he's a hype job until he beat someone with a strong pulse
      This tells me that you have not been watching and following the fighters.

Comment

So he's a coward because he came to the division and fought and dominated the consensus #1 guy in the division? GTFOH you got me defending Teo Lopez a guy who normally annoys the living sheet out of me. No guy complains more about people being against him and having a conspiracy type mind than Teo but the truth is he came to the division and nobody picked him to win and he shuts down the #1 guy and because he hasn't fought you yet he's a coward? I wouldn't blame him to never fight guys who talk like this and also bring nothing to the table money wise.

Comment

Teofimo beat a inactive washed up taylor who lost really lost 2 catarall and wasnt undisputed because he avoided subriel matoas and jeremias ponce,who had to fight eachother to claim the ibf belt! Subriel matias will ko everyone at 140 they dint want the smoke subriel!!

Comment

Make the fight and we will see if Teofimo is the real deal or not. He might give Matias his first loss.

Comment

Teofimo has the talent to beat Subriel Matias but if his head isn’t 100% right (as it often isn’t) this is a guy that can knock him out.

Comment

These dudes do more tongue wrestling than actual fighting.

Comment

Almost every boxing fan knows that Teofimo does not want that smoke from Subriel Matias. He's just too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
                    Lopez will find a pathetic jackass excuse why the fight won't happen
                    While that's true, he's going to be hounded by the fan's, and the media into forcibly taking the fight, in the same way that Canelo will be forced to fight Benavidez.
                    There's no way around it, it's happened time and again throughout the history of boxing, I'm going to give you just one example, because I'm not going to rack my brains finding all the others Jack Johnson vs Tommy Burns.
                    Teofimo is going to have to fight Subriel whether he likes it or not, quite possibly in Madison Square Garden in June of 2024 (P.R.Parade weekend, unless of course he loses to Jermaine Ortiz.
                    While I don't foresee that happening, Ortiz is such a good fighter that Teofimo winning isn't a forgone conclusion, due to Teofimo being a basket case.
                    That said if Teofimo were to lose to Ortiz, you can forget about all of the jackass excuses him, and his deranged father could possibly come up with.
                    What it would be is a humongous jackass financial loss, a loss that would gnaw at Teofimo's fractured psyche for life.
                    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Top Rank owns that date, and venue, so there's no reason NOT to make it happen, other than they know the fans will be rooting for Subriel!

I wish Gary Antuanne Russell would MAN UP, and call out Subriel for a fight!!!
                      Gary Russell has already turned down an offer, or two to fight Subriel 'The Destroyer' Matias, that's my ring moniker for one of the most devastating fighters in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X