No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias to Teofimo Lopez: 'Stop Being a Coward'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
    Teo avoiding that smoke at all cost. Mathis is the boss at 140 period!
    Fact's!

Comment

Anybody downplaying Matias doesn't know shyt. Dude is the real deal and everyone's going to see it soon.

Dude is no ****ing joke.
      Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

I love watching Matias fight but I can't help but think if he's against a BIG named opponent, they'll do their homework. He's mostly an inside fighter. Unfortunately a boxer will snooze the arena out and simply keep Matias at bay with his jab. As long as they keep Matias away from doing his brutal inside work, they should coast to a boring decision. I hate to say that because Matias is awesome in the ring, but all his opponents fell for his style. They let him work on the inside and that was their undoing.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
          So he's a coward because he came to the division and fought and dominated the consensus #1 guy in the division? GTFOH you got me defending Teo Lopez a guy who normally annoys the living sheet out of me. No guy complains more about people being against him and having a conspiracy type mind than Teo but the truth is he came to the division and nobody picked him to win and he shuts down the #1 guy and because he hasn't fought you yet he's a coward? I wouldn't blame him to never fight guys who talk like this and also bring nothing to the table money wise.
          Taylor wasn't the number 1 at the weight. Catterall is after dominating Taylor. Not only that, but Taylor had been out for 16 months and struggled with the weight. That's why Teo fought him. Had Taylor been in a good place and active, the fight wouldn't have happened. It meant zero when you look at it for what it is.

Teo won't take this fight as Matias isn't in a compromising position. If he was, Teo would be tearing down walls to sign it. Just look who he's taking on instead after all the talk.

Comment

Working...
          X