Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesse Rodriguez has one of the best resumes in the business.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If he wasn’t on PEDs during the run I mentioned then he performed superbly while clean, right? Simple.
    Why does the time he was on PED's matter?

He's an admitted PED cheat. Therefore to you, he's not an ATG.

Comment

My personal opinion is that Margarito likely used illegal hand wraps before. Just like it’s my opinion that Ngannou is on PEDs.
      Do you care to explain how you hold the position that Francis Ngannou is "assuredly on PEDs" but Floyd Mayweather is clean?

Justify that stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Why does the time he was on PED's matter?

He's an admitted PED cheat. Therefore to you, he's not an ATG.
        If he wasn’t on PEDs for his best run then he qualifies to be in the ATG debate. Is it that hard to understand?

Comment

If he wasn’t on PEDs for his best run then he qualifies to be in the ATG debate. Is it that hard to understand?
          It's hard to understand because your stance is if someone has taken PED's in their career then they aren't an ATG.......

........Shane Mosley is an admitted PED cheat.......

.....So, unless you're going to move the goalpost again, that means he can't be an ATG, because he's an admitted PED cheat.

At this point you are either trolling or legit brain dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

It's hard to understand because your stance is if someone has taken PED's in their career then they aren't an ATG.......

........Shane Mosley is an admitted PED cheat.......

.....So, unless you're going to move the goalpost again, that means he can't be an ATG, because he's an admitted PED cheat.

At this point you are either trolling or legit brain dead.
            My stance is that if someone has taken PEDs to accomplish the things that qualify them for ATG consideration then they should be disqualified from that consideration.

Why would I think they should be disqualified if these accomplishments came while being clean, though?

Do you always need to be spoon fed the most basic and obvious concepts?

Comment

My stance is that if someone has taken PEDs to accomplish the things that qualify them for ATG consideration then they should be disqualified from that consideration.

Why would I think they should be disqualified if these accomplishments came while being clean, though?

Do you always need to be spoon fed the most basic and obvious concepts?
              So you’re changing your stance then? Because you said if anyone gets caught using PED’s then they can’t be an ATG.

That is not your stance now? Now it’s time restricted? What pure idiocy.

Well in that case then you may aswell just throw the whole thing out the window because failed PED tests only ever pinpoint a single fight. If you’re going to move the goalpost now and say it’s only for a selected period of time then it’s a pointless statement altogether.

Better yet, give me an example of someone you that you do disqualify from being an ATG due to PED use.

Comment

My personal opinion is that Margarito likely used illegal hand wraps before. Just like it’s my opinion that Ngannou is on PEDs.

Besides Margarito let’s not forget that Shane was also one of the few people to ever wobble Floyd. Is anything Narvaez did against Felix Orcuta comparable?
                Do you care to explain how you hold the position that Francis Ngannou is "assuredly on PEDs" but Floyd Mayweather is clean?

Justify that stance.​

Comment

Working...
                X